Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary Clinton Must Either Recant Or Resign

Mentally deranged alleged shooter Jared Loughner, political extremism

Hillary Clinton Must Either Recant Or Resign

By Joseph A. Klein
    Friday, January 14, 2011

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has her own obsession with supposed right-wing conspiracies, going back to the days of her husband’s administration. But her continued attempt to attribute the insane actions of the mentally deranged alleged shooter Jared Loughner to political extremism and mentioning his actions in the same breath as al Qaeda is beyond the pale.

Clinton should recant at once. Otherwise, if President Obama really meant what he said in his Tuscon speech about moving beyond the finger-pointing rhetoric of the last few days, he must ask for his Secretary of State’s resignation.

Clinton’s disgraceful rhetoric started at the beginning of this week in the Middle East, when she equated “extremismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary must either recant and quit spouting, or just simply quit her job.
    They all need to quit
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Maybe we can rid her of her responsibilities, so she can personally deliver flowers and cakes to Islamic extremists and illegal immigrants! I cant tell what country she is supposed to represent-not us,is my guess.