Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton And Obama debate on llegals'driver's license

Hillary and Obama diaagree and giving licenses on illegals.See if you see the reasons the same way I do.Hillary said giving license to '' undocumen ted puts them at risk because it is clear evidence that they are not here legally"".Is she saying that giving them licences might put them at risk of being tracked down and deported by ice or the police if they commit a crime? Second,Obama wants to give them licences because he''does not want a bunch of hit and run drivers who are worried about being deported so they do not report the accident''Is Obama so naive to think that just because an illegal alien hits someone that they will stick around because they have a driver's license?Glad to her that there are such distinct differences in Obama and Clinton.How did their statements sound to you?

It's Okay

I know, if he gives that line - "They don't come here to drive, they come here to work" line one more time I think I'll scream.

Re: It's Okay

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I know, if he gives that line - "They don't come here to drive, they come here to work" line one more time I think I'll scream.
    I was hoping he said they come here to suck up the system because we, the Democrats are sooo given (for not saying stupids) that by given them a path to legalization not only they'll benefit themselves but also the spouse, lover, future children, mother, father, cousins, granny, grandpa and the whole generation pass and future. Alah bless me! signed Barack Hussein Obama.