Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary Fights Back Tears

Hillary Fights Back Tears

Monday, January 7, 2008 2:35 PM

By: Newsmax Staff
    Shaken by her loss in the Iowa caucuses and her sinking numbers in the New Hampshire polls, Hillary Clinton was close to tears at a campaign stop on Monday.

Clinton was meeting with undecided voters at a coffee shop in Portsmouth, N.H., when a member of the crowd asked her how she gets up every morning and deals with the problems of running for president, CBS News reported.

“It’s not easy,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“Some people think elections are a game and they think it’s who’s up and who’s down. It’s about our country…
    Boo-hoo. A game Hillary? And we KNOW it's about our country, that's why we don't want YOU!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

PLEASE HILLARY... Just put your Big Girl Panties on and face it... America is Waking Up and realizing just WHO is really interested in Change for America, and who represents just Business & Politics as usual...

Now if WE could just get the Lame Stream Media outlets to put their Big Girl Panties on and do the right thing, and let Americans know the truth, and nothing but the truth, and let US make up our own minds and quit trying to flood us w/White House Propaganda, this country might just get off their Prozack, Vallium, and Anti-Depressants long enough to make a sound, responsible decision and get someone elected that REALLY cares about America and Americans, and not just the "Special Interests" of the Corporate Elite and One Worlders.

Somehow her almost breaking into tears doesn't surprise me... I knew she didn't have any 'Sand in her Craw !"

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

SNIF, SNIF.... (she must have smelled a lot of onions in the back room)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    New Clinton Tatic: When all else fails...cry

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politi ... tional.cnn

She's crying because after all those years supporting her husband out of ambition instead of love, she is faced with the possibility it was all in vain and she won't get to be President like Bill did.

We predicted the Hillary Plunge after the license ordeal and it has become a reality.

I stand by my position that McCain will never become President either because of his support for Amnesty.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“This is very personal for me. It’s not just political. It’s not just public.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Alipac, I agree. She was for sure she had it in the bag because of her husband's so called popularity! Too bad for her reality bites!!!!

It is about our country! Hillary would destroy it if she became president. I can't believe she cried btw!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I don't want a CRY BABY in the White House. That woman is unstable. If she can't hold up under the pressure of an election, how will she hold up under a real crises? Cry? Run to Bill?

SORRY HILLARY, YOUR EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN DOESN'T SHOW A SOFTER SIDE OF YOU. IT SHOWS YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH "CHANGE" AND YOU ARE NOT "READY" TO HOLD OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, LIKE YOU KEEP REPEATING IN YOUR SPEECHES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast