Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary to file RICO suit against Obama?

Did a search and didn't see this anywhere on here. Also don't know about the validity as all Google searches end up as this being the only source but it would be interesting if true

[quote]BREAKING: Word in Chicago: Patrick Fitzgerald heading RICO investigation of ACORN and BHO campaign

Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:40:53 AM by Anti-Hillary

Tonight we talked to someone who works in the federal courts here in Chicago.

The buzz in those corridors is that federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been leading a team of FBI investigators in 10 states working on a RICO case.

Today, it was announced that ACORN is being investigated in 10 states.

That’s one heck of a coincidence.

We asked why Fitzgerald would be involved in this, because he’s the prosecutor on the Tony Rezko case and we aren’t aware of ACORN being investigated in Illinois.

We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case.

Our source in federal courts said, “Any crime that involves more than two people and is carried out across state lines qualifies as a corrupt organization. The fact that those “Goodwillâ€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were all involved, together, in massive RICO violations, and thus federal fraud,

Now.. that is news that is to good to be true
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clinton supporters sharing evidence for RICO case against Obama campaign

If you haven’t been a regular here at HillBuzz, you might not know about Gigi Gaston’s documentary “We Will Not Be Silencedâ€

Quinn and Rose Morning Radio Show live thread - October 10, 2008

Please go to this link and watch video on The War Room with Quinn and Rose:

http://www.warroom.com/

“I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.â€

Re: Hillary to file RICO suit against Obama?

[quote="kniggit"]Did a search and didn't see this anywhere on here. Also don't know about the validity as all Google searches end up as this being the only source but it would be interesting if true

[quote]BREAKING: Word in Chicago: Patrick Fitzgerald heading RICO investigation of ACORN and BHO campaign

Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:40:53 AM by Anti-Hillary

Tonight we talked to someone who works in the federal courts here in Chicago.

The buzz in those corridors is that federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been leading a team of FBI investigators in 10 states working on a RICO case.

Today, it was announced that ACORN is being investigated in 10 states.

That’s one heck of a coincidence.

We asked why Fitzgerald would be involved in this, because he’s the prosecutor on the Tony Rezko case and we aren’t aware of ACORN being investigated in Illinois.

We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case.

Our source in federal courts said, “Any crime that involves more than two people and is carried out across state lines qualifies as a corrupt organization. The fact that those “Goodwillâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GoGo:

I found these links to the same story by Googling "Breaking Word in Chicago"

209.157.64.201/focus/f-news/2101148/posts

thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2008/10/breaking-word-in-chicago-is-patrick.html

Why they came out like this, instead of "clickable" links, after I copied and pasted, I have no idea

Any one know why this happens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Kniggit this link isn't going to this article.

PLEASE EVERYONE WHEN YOU POST AN ARTICLE "PREVIEW" YOU POST FIRST. CLICK ON THE LINK TO BE SURE IT IS REFERRING TO WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.

Please find the original link.
    Wow, sorry.........I fixed the link...........
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Kniggit this link isn't going to this article.

PLEASE EVERYONE WHEN YOU POST AN ARTICLE "PREVIEW" YOU POST FIRST. CLICK ON THE LINK TO BE SURE IT IS REFERRING TO WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.

Please find the original link.
    Wow, sorry.........I fixed the link...........
    Thank You

I don't think a lot of posters think to preview first. It's amazing how things come out sometimes. I catch myself on bolding, quoting, and problems with pictures. So it is a safe guard also if you use a url shortening method to make sure it is still clickable and that it is correct.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    GoGo:

I found these links to the same story by Googling "Breaking Word in Chicago"

209.157.64.201/focus/f-news/2101148/posts

http://www.thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2 ... trick.html

Why they came out like this, instead of "clickable" links, after I copied and pasted, I have no idea

Any one know why this happens?

the http://www. was missing