Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I for one certainly have the "right" to be catty!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Well, I for one certainly have the "right" to be catty!!!!!
    Yes, you sure do!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Justafool,

Again welcome to Alipac and hope you stay with us. Some of us like to pick on major policticians and some minor and/or Foreign ones too. It's great fun and relieves some of the stresses we pions have to face every day dealing with situations caused by our elected Congress Critters. Humor is healing even in the worst of times.

Did I forget to mention the latest Hillary joke? Just kidding, at least for now.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Re: Hillary Topless - Documentary Uncovers Nude Origin

Quote Originally Posted by justafool
    Presidential Bust of Hillary Rodham Clinton: First Woman President of the United States of America," planned for display at New York's Museum of Sex, is now available on YouTube.com

http://www.votersdomain.com/article/103/id/6756/
    They'll be renaming it the Abstinence Museum after people burn their eyes out looking at this.

Welcome aboard.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Re: Hillary Topless - Documentary Uncovers Nude Origin

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by justafool
    Presidential Bust of Hillary Rodham Clinton: First Woman President of the United States of America," planned for display at New York's Museum of Sex, is now available on YouTube.com

http://www.votersdomain.com/article/103/id/6756/
    They'll be renaming it the Abstinence Museum after people burn their eyes out looking at this.

Welcome aboard.
    You know Count, I've been thinking (and wood hasn't been burning while I've been doing so), that there's another underlying reason why this display of "assets" is so wrong. Can you imagine if the next "male" president had a sculpture done of a certain part of his "male anatomy." What would be the reaction? What would be the reaction from femninazis? I know, they'd all be screaming sexual harassment. But, apparently, it appears it's okay to expose a part of the female anatomy that is - while having a practical purpose I suppose if used for nourishing infants - really serves sexual functions otherwise especially along visual lines and in most settings in society (especially the workplace) needs to be modestly covered up.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

C'mon guys. Those probably are hers. Wouldn't you want implants if you were married to a man who was constantly dipping his wick in different ink pots???
    Exactly! And good response! You are most likely right. I feel sorry for these women married to high level politicians who seem to have a higher than average number of unfaithfulness and cheating on and/or leaving the first wife usually for a younger model.

Annie:

I hear you but I'm one of those women who has no patience for promiscuity. Whenever I have found myself with a man who little (or no) self control, I simply showed him the door.

That's the part about Hillbilly I never understood. She's a strong-willed (if slightly whacky) woman. I used to respect the strong-willed part until hubby got caught playing around, AND SHE STUCK WITH HIM. At that point, any respect I had for the woman went right down the tubes.

C'mon guys. Those probably are hers. Wouldn't you want implants if you were married to a man who was constantly dipping his wick in different ink pots???
    Dipping the wick? lol

This is a term used in my family.

When I was fairly young my dad tried to talk to me about sex ONE TIME.

He had some advice to offer about a notorious young woman from a rival middle school that had her eye on me he said.

"If you are so compelled to 'dip your wick', you would be better off finding a tree in the woods than to mess with a girl like that."

lol

I bet Bill Clinton wished someone had told him that as a kid lol.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[deleted]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12