Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HillaryClinton and her Girly Men...

This article is interesting in that it is the first time I have heard a journalist make mention of a type of male that has come to predominate the left. The beta-male. I find that this is actually an epidemic and I see "men" who support Obama as being one of them. Some of the "men" I see in Seattle make me stop and think how humiliating it would be to have them as a father. I can never imagine some of these "men" having sons. It seems to be epidemic amoung baby boomers, but no matter what, there is a great deal of truth to it to this invasion of girly men.

Found Link on Drudge.

Source:
    http://www.salon.com/opinion/paglia/200 ... girly_men/
    COMMENT and RESPONSE:
    Hillary's slick willies
    Does Hillary surround herself with girly men? Obama and the experience question. Plus: Lincoln, Madonna's new face and a Bush with real authority.

Comment:
    April 9, 2008 | I would like to get your feedback on the subject of those who end up in Hillary's orbit. Can you conceive of a strong, leader-type male ever working under her? An alpha, if you will. And if the answer is no, then why do you think that is?

The men you always see under her are to a person passive-aggressive, sadistic, mean, little, petty beta-male pieces of work who would not naturally succeed in a common male-type hierarchy. By that I mean an environment that values straightforward achievement rather than the darker political arts.

That statement is in no way meant to exclude women. In fact, I work with many women who succeed just as well in this environment. It is just a shorthand for an environment that values achievement and straight talk. Hillary's persona is simply not compatible with another strong will, male or female -- but definitely male, and that itself is a big red flag.

What kind of person would go to work for a Clinton in the first place? A naive true-believer? Everyone knows what they would be getting into: constant war rooms, personal attacks, spin, daily damage control, a boss prone to temper tantrums, placing your own integrity out on the ledge as a shill for a fundamentally dishonest person. I would argue that nobody who hasn't already sold their soul years ago would ever want to be a part of that mess.

Your thoughts?

Chris Richard
    Agoura Hills, Calif.
    I haven't read any of the other comments.

Interesting Chosen..............

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This goes right along with the woosification of America that seem to be going on in our society. I think Rush Limbaugh also mentions this same thing meaning "America is acting more and more feminine. The perception that America must be liked by other countries resulting in the castration of our military. Let the military do what they do...fight bad guys and protect us. Rush also sometimes uses it to describe how Americans have more and more dealt with our domestic policy. Instead of dealing with facts and statistics to set policy, we use what makes people FEEL good. If we would just look at the facts both here and in Iraq our political solutions would be totally different. If you compare our generation to the generation from World War II we do act like little girls."

If you notice Hillary seem to fall in line with this theory hook line and sinker. Slick Willie also pushed it. Show what kind of a "man" he really was.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

What happened to the stereotypical male heroes in our society, Johny Wayne, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, on and on. Men that embodied courage, honor, selflessness and sacrifice. I for one long for these days. My father was a brave WWII Recon Marine and I grew up knowing the names and faces of REAL heroes, men who got the job done without whining and who often paid the ultimate sacrifice to the country and fellow men. My dad is one, Chesty Puller, (Howlin'Mad) Holland Smith...and on...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Beta-men are clones!

Now I cannot say anything about Hillary Clinton and the men around her for I do not watch her,I cannot get past the mustache.

This article explains to me the type of men running the CFR . These men are hiding in the shadows doing their dirty deeds and afraid to come out in the open. They are letting MS 13 's ,illegals and in Europe the Muslims do their dirty work and they sit back and rake in the profits.This is not a plan by real men but one of beta-men.

So world wide why are the beta-men allowed to ruin every nation? Every politician who is causing this mess needs to be run out of town or afraid he will be.

I heard Bill Gates this week say on Lou Dobbs that he thought the USA was declining and he was glad that China was getting stronger. Well when a nation is declining like Gates said you want your beta-men and lots of them. John Wayne would only be wanted if you wanted to treasure and preserve your country and remain strong.
    John Wayne link to video says 'My Beautiful America '.
    http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

This I believe is all a consequence of the radicalization of the women's movement, i.e., make men more feminine and women more masculine. As a result, we get wimpy leadership from our male politicians and shrill harridans for our female politicians. So, when John Edwards has a bad hair day, it's off to his hairdresser for a thousand dollar do; when Hillary has a bad hair day, it means it's time to trim her mustache.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

4th, I believe that Hillary would be quite attractive with a Handlebar. What do you think

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    This I believe is all a consequence of the radicalization of the women's movement, i.e., make men more feminine and women more masculine. As a result, we get wimpy leadership from our male politicians and shrill harridans for our female politicians. So, when John Edwards has a bad hair day, it's off to his hairdresser for a thousand dollar do; when Hillary has a bad hair day, it means it's time to trim her mustache.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    LOL! VERY well said!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)