Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update: Did some more seaching and found another pic that shows the top of the flag. What you're looking at is Adobe Flash Player 9 in a screen cap. The link to this is at

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=17942667

You can scroll down to near the bottom of the page until you find 'Photo Gallery'. The pic is #13 out of 15. The stars are a little blurry, but I do believe that verifies UB's claims. Hillary has her 'special' evil flag. Ignore my previous post.

Dixie wrote
    This is the symbol of the Eastern Stars and Hillary may or may not be a member of the Masonic Order. If she is, she is using the Star to signal other Masons that she is a member. If she is not, she may be using a copy-cat to attract or dupe the Masons.
    At the very least, she is in violation of the flag code.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to her website too and the slideshow showing the flag pics looks suspicious to me. All the pics where the stars are correct are perfectly clear but the pics with the inverted stars are all "now" blurred. You can still tell on some of the blurred pics that the stars are upside down though. There's one pic where two flags are displayed on different walls. The flag with correct stars is clear as a bell. The flag on the furthest wall is very blurry.

I over looked the reverse stars at first too!!! I don't want to see that one unfurled again.

Quote Originally Posted by kywildcat
    I went to her website too and the slideshow showing the flag pics looks suspicious to me. All the pics where the stars are correct are perfectly clear but the pics with the inverted stars are all "now" blurred. You can still tell on some of the blurred pics that the stars are upside down though. There's one pic where two flags are displayed on different walls. The flag with correct stars is clear as a bell. The flag on the furthest wall is very blurry.
    Can someone post us a link to confirm this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link:
    http://www.hillaryclinton.com/multimedia/photos/

Those photos look like they were taken with a different focal length and not necessarily blurred out on purpose. That said, you can see the stars ARE upside down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12