Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Gang Threatens Shenandoah Teens

Shenandoah Teens Lives Threatened

Posted by Turtle on 05/07/2009

by Turtle

A few days ago, I was alerted to a threat against Brandon Piekarsky, Derrick Donchak, and their families by the Hispanic gang Vatos Locos. I was told that members of this gang seek violent retaliation against the boys because the jury acquitted them on the most serious charges.

Today, my husband brought the Standard Speaker home, only to show me a picture on the front page of the back window of a car in West Hazleton (click picture for link):

Amilcar Arroyo, owner of the El Mensjero ‘newspaper,’ brown supremacist and race-baiter extraordinaire, was quoted in this article saying “In Hazleton, we are moving ahead little by little,â€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

ELE

MS-13 guilty under new hate crimes act!

The gangs threatening the American teens should be convicted under the hate crimes act, but something tells me that hate crimes lodged at white peop,e will somehow never make it to court.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: MS-13 guilty under new hate crimes act!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    The gangs threatening the American teens should be convicted under the hate crimes act, but something tells me that hate crimes lodged at white peop,e will somehow never make it to court.
    My husband went to get the plate number, and I called the staff writer for the Standard Speaker. She said she did call the state troopers to report the window, but didn't talk to the car's owners.

As my husband was trying to get a pic of the plate, several Hispanic men came of out a nearby house yelling at him and asking what he was doing. My husband jumped back into the car and sped away, as the Hispanic men jumped into one of their cars. My husband hightailed it out of there. He said he was afraid that they might be following him.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

Imagine if an American did something like this just one out the one hundred plus times per month an illegal alien kills one of us!?!?!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if that is paint or hydroflouric acid.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are going to have to get RIGHT-WING fighters that stand up against this crap 24/7..I mean BIG NOISE...more litigation whatever it takes to fight these anarchists and their neurotic handlers in DC!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I wonder if that is paint or hydroflouric acid.
    They've removed the kill statement from the car, but it was easy to find the right vehicle because the paper gave a description and it was parked right where the paper said it was. It also still had the Calvin and Hobbes sticker on the back. We gave the plate number to the families of the Shen boys and the cops. I call the reporter who did the story, and she said she did report it to the cops last night and she said she'd go read about the trial on PA Pundits.

Maybe she'll get an education

Re: Hispanic Gang Threatens Shenandoah Teens

[quote="SeaTurtle"]Shenandoah Teens Lives Threatened

Posted by Turtle on 05/07/2009

by Turtle

A few days ago, I was alerted to a threat against Brandon Piekarsky, Derrick Donchak, and their families by the Hispanic gang Vatos Locos. I was told that members of this gang seek violent retaliation against the boys because the jury acquitted them on the most serious charges.

Today, my husband brought the Standard Speaker home, only to show me a picture on the front page of the back window of a car in West Hazleton (click picture for link):

Amilcar Arroyo, owner of the El Mensjero ‘newspaper,’ brown supremacist and race-baiter extraordinaire, was quoted in this article saying “In Hazleton, we are moving ahead little by little,â€
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

So are the Feds going to also investigate this as a hate crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    So are the Feds going to also investigate this as a hate crime?
    But didn't you know "hate crimes" are ONLY intended for white people? There is no such thing as a latin on black, or a black on white hate crime. Only white people commit hate crimes. Didn't you get the memo in your mailbox? It was addressed to "Honkey" from Obama in DC.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast