Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Not a Race In FBI Crime Stats

I always knwe of the FBI's Uniform Crime Report but only recently I have learned that Hispanics are not a race and crimes they commit go under whites. If they consider themselves a race and scream racism then they should be in the UCR as a race. Even more so as many illegals are commiting the same type of crimes. Please refer to the link below.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_43.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mornin' Swatchick,

I didn't know that, either. Thanks for the documentation. I think I'll send this to Lou Dobbs. Anyone want to send it out?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This is an issue that I and other have addressed with local law enforcement.
    We asked how could the crime statistics be an accurate look at who is committing crimes in the community with Hispanic being listed as white, we got double talk. When we asked the question about crimes committed by white being disproportionately high because of this practice, we were pretty much blown off and given double talk. We asked if this was a attempt to shield the public from the reality that illegals were committing a large percentage of the crimes in the area. More double talk.

Here is the Lee County site. You can pick any name you want. I find the name Perez a quick and easy one with good results.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/about/jaild ... tsrch.aspx
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Of course Hispanic is not a race. That's pretty obvious. Sadly the media and La Raza and the other groups have blurred things to the point that the lesser educated "Hispanics" believe it is. And even sadder is that fact that so many Americans have also fallen for this. I'm Hispanic. It is NOT a race. I know Asians, Natives, Caucasians and blacks who are all covered in the "Hispanic" label.

What you mean the FBI and other alphabet agencies don't have illegals and hispanics classified as their own seperate race?
    Well now, we can't have this! SOMEONE CALL THE ACLU TO SUE!
    Wait...the FBI is correct, neither of them ARE races. SILLY ME!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sent to Lou.

Shame on the media for intentionally misleading us.
    Shame of the government for misleading us.

Perhaps a better sub-heading would be:

residential status

And then demand a daily count of murdered, DUI, rape, armed robbery, drug offenses, B & E, etc. by illegal alien invaders, to wake up those who still believe that all 'undocumented immigrants' are just good, decent people with family values, here to do the work that Americans WON'T do.'

After all, the MSM does that sad countdown for the war in Iraq, nightly. Why shouldn't the MSM do that for our country's battle against the unnecessary crime, brought into our country by illegal aliens? I call it unnecessary crime because the perpetrators shouldn't be here in the first place to do the crimes.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!