Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home shot up over McCain sign

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs
    'Democrats Far More Aggressive in Seminole County,' Victim Says

LONGWOOD, Fla. -- The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police.

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.

"All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn. The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard."

Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area.

"It says this campaign is getting vicious," Coverely said.

Coverely said it appears Democrats are becoming more aggressive in the county.

"I wouldn't say slipping, but I would say the Democrats have become far more aggressive in Seminole County because it is such a heavy Republican area," Coverely said.

Meanwhile, McCain was in Florida on Thursday.

The Republican presidential nominee spoke at Allstar Building Materials in Ormond Beach. Later he'll be in Sarasota for a "Joe the Plumber" bus tour rally at Robarts Arena.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People should not be intimidated because of the person they choose to support.

This is America. We have a political process that grants the freedom to choose a candidates to hold office.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American citizens' First Amendment Rights are going the way of the dinosaur due to the influx of third world mentality being allowed to proliferate on American soil. BOTH candidates have brought this action and other similar ones upon the American people for Hispandering to Third world idiots who don't have the intelligence or intergrity to live in a free society!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Well this just says loads about the type of people that support Obama, heard earlier today of a McCain supporter, being robbed at an ATM machine then kicked and beaten, with a B carved into her forehead.

When have we EVER witnessed this kind of thing in this country over a Presidential election?

It's gotten so bad that I know people who have literally taken McCain bumper stickers off their vehicles, don't wear t-shirts, buttons or anything else which will identify their candidate......and have STILL been confronted by Obama supporters demanding to know who they are voting for or why they aren't displaying Obama gear.

One friend of ours said he felt no differently than if he was being approached by a gang member demanding to know which gang he belongs to.

In the school my two oldest attend, their social studies teachers have been using the elections as lessons in our government, and both of them have been shocked by what the majority of their hispanic and black classmates see as the MOST important thing which will come out of an Obama victory.......the beginning of open season on whites as the "minority payback" begins with the full support of a president who hates whites too.

When my son's teacher asked one student if he felt that an Obama presidency was going to equate to a state sanctioned race war, the kid was very blunt in saying yes and made the comment that what was coming to all the whites hiding in their houses woud make Sherman's march on Atlanta look like a church picnic.

This is what people are getting from Obama? Frightening indeed..........

Sounds just like Hitler's Brownshirts.