Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Honestly looking for feed back good or bad please...

I know this has been a hot button issue for a long time. But I do have great concerns for each of us and all of us. I truly would appreciate feed back. Are you mad sad glad disbelieving, it is just a conspiracy or a race issue...where are you today with it? Please brief the string and let me know. Thanks.

http://www.alipac.us//ftopict-202435.html

Obama was born in Hawaii. I believe the reason they do not want to expose his original birth certificate is because his mom was not married when he was born and the birth certificate might reflect that. The certificate of live birth states that he was born in Hawaii, not some place else. He was born in Hawaii.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Honestly looking

I have not seen any proof that Obama was born in the U.S. There has been much speculation and Obama has apparently gone to great and costly measures to withold many types of info about his past.
    Why try so hard to hide the truth? If he has the proof, why not reveal it and be done with these questions?
    I speculate that the proof of citizen birth does not exist, therefore CAN NOT be revealed. That is why the Obama team tries so hard to belittle "birthers", and spends so much time fighting court cases, rather than simply providing documents.
    What was the name of the delivery doctor who signed the certificate? What were the names of nurses who witnessed the birth? Does ANYONE, ANYWHERE have any verifiable PROOF of the place of Obama's birth?
    Until the questions are answered fully with documentation, we will not know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Obama was born in Hawaii. I believe the reason they do not want to expose his original birth certificate is because his mom was not married when he was born and the birth certificate might reflect that. The certificate of live birth states that he was born in Hawaii, not some place else. He was born in Hawaii.
    Thanks for your comment redpony. I want to open dialog only...not looking to change any ones opinion or argue. But I am interested in how important people feel about the wording of and the Constitutional requirements for POTUS. Do you feel that issue is important??

I think he was not born in Hawaii. Even if he was, he is hiding something big that I think would disqualify him to be president of the US. No one spends that much money on lawyers to keep his records from the light of day if they are on the up and up.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I am of the age of O's mother, and I know the type all too well. Irresponsible, anti-establishment, hate the government, protest happy, and Communist to the core. In fact her parents were so enlightened that they were Communists, introduced Obama to Communists and organizations, and named their daughter Stanley.

If he was born in Hawaii, I believe that his mom renounced his citizenship and insisted on it being Kenya. She never spent time since his birth in the US, and dropped him off like luggage. Then when she was sick and needed the taxpayers dollar for treatment, she comes back.

Place of birth US or not, I believe that his mom renounced his citizenship. Michael Savage calls their spawn red diaper doper babies - parents communist and dope ridden and these are the values they visit on their poor children.

I don't have time to do it but perhaps somebody could check into it. We know something isn't right. Perhaps the laws of Indonesia at the time that young Obama lived there required renunciation of US citizenship in order for him to attend school. Could be something like that. Then again we have the grandmother in Kenya stating that she witnessed his birth there. Tough to know who is telling the truth.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Thanks for your comment redpony. I want to open dialog only...not looking to change any ones opinion or argue. But I am interested in how important people feel about the wording of and the Constitutional requirements for POTUS. Do you feel that issue is important??
    It is VERY VERY important. The President MUST be a natural born citizen. In fact, I would go so far as to say that ANY public official...even at the state and city levels...SHOULD ALL BE NATURAL BORN CITIZENS. It is dangerous to let anyone into a position where they can affect legislative change when they are not natural born.

As for Obama, I think he was born in Hawaii, BUT....there is something on his original birth certificate that he does not want us to know. There is only so much info on a certificate, so that is why I think it is because his mom was not married at the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    It is VERY VERY important. The President MUST be a natural born citizen. In fact, I would go so far as to say that ANY public official...even at the state and city levels...SHOULD ALL BE NATURAL BORN CITIZENS. It is dangerous to let anyone into a position where they can affect legislative change when they are not natural born.

As for Obama, I think he was born in Hawaii, BUT....there is something on his original birth certificate that he does not want us to know. There is only so much info on a certificate, so that is why I think it is because his mom was not married at the time.
    I am always happy when anyone stands behind the Constitution. But if I may ask you...do you understand the requirements to be of one or two US citizen parents?

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I don't have time to do it but perhaps somebody could check into it. We know something isn't right. Perhaps the laws of Indonesia at the time that young Obama lived there required renunciation of US citizenship in order for him to attend school. Could be something like that. Then again we have the grandmother in Kenya stating that she witnessed his birth there. Tough to know who is telling the truth.
    There is a massive wonderful ongoing string here in Alipak with about as much research as can be found any where on this subject if you care to peruse it...

http://www.alipac.us//ftopict-137238.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast