Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hope for LA? Walter Moore for Mayor

Walter Moore For Mayor
    http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... /Home.html

Los Angeles can and should be the envy of the world. Instead, our city is a mess, and it gets worse each month. We can’t afford four more years of a mayor who spends all his time running for the next office, staging photo-ops and going on out-of-town trips. We need a competent, full-time working mayor who takes the job seriously, not a career politician. Villaraigosa must go.

That’s where I come in.

My name is Walter Moore and I’m running for mayor. I’m not a career politician. I work for a living. I’m a 48-year-old business trial lawyer and a licensed real estate broker. I graduated with honors from Princeton University and Georgetown Law, and have a degree in Public and International Affairs.

My platform sets forth specific policy proposals on traffic, crime, illegal immigration, rent control, excessive taxes, and a raft of other problems. In March 2007, I filed the forms required by the City Ethics Commission to raise money for my campaign.

That’s where you come in.

If you truly want to fix this city, you must put your money where your mouth is and contribute to my campaign. The reason is that, as a practical matter, the price of an “admission ticketâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole country needs to rally around him. I don't think LA alone can oust Mr. V.

This guy sounds like the answer to every sanctuary city's prayers, but does LA have enough AMERICANS to vote him into office?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This guy sounds like the answer to every sanctuary city's prayers, but does LA have enough AMERICANS to vote him into office?
    ...Good point. What criteria does LA require to vote and who's making sure that voters are acutally citizens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy sounds like the answer to every sanctuary city's prayers, but does LA have enough AMERICANS to vote him into office
    Nope!
    Tony we clean your toilets will bus in thousands of illegal aliens to vote.

He doesn't have to bus them in they are already here!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

He needs donations....

that is what he needs. If you go to his site, he previously ran and actually outdebated all others, but his lack of funding put him to a standstill.

He should be paving the dirt and getting out there, like door to door.

If we can post his website alot of places, hopefully "other cities residents" will come support him because this all of our fight.

though I offered services for webdesign on his site (free), he turned me down... hahahahah (nicely of course).. I am not thrilled about his presentation, but his message is top notch.