Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hotair: WH putting health-care off until....February? politi

WH putting health-care off until … February?
    posted at 11:36 am on December 23, 2009 by Ed Morrissey
    Share on Facebook | printer-friendly

Politico’s Mike Allen and Alexander Trowbridge have some bad news for Democrats, especially in the Senate, where Harry Reid has kept the chamber locked in battle over ObamaCare for weeks in an attempt to hit the finish line by Christmas. Barack Obama plans to put the health-care overhaul on the back burner until after the State of the Union address, pushing any conference between the House and Senate off until February. Instead, Obama plans a “hard pivotâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama plans for health care delay, new jobs bill
    By: Mike Allen and Alexander Trowbridge
    December 23, 2009 09:25 AM EST

The White House privately anticipates health care talks to slip into February — past President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address — and then plans to make a “very hard pivotâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many bloggers think this is bull and is a cover to pass in the dark of night -one of Harry Reid's and Nancy Pelosi's specialties.

I would not believe a word the WH says - especially now!

Keep fighting and don't give up! We owe it to our founding fathers and our maker!

We need to encourage all attorneys and state AG's to pressure and examine the "unconstitutionality" of this health bill which MANDATES U.S. CITIZENS TO BUY CERTAIN PRODUCTS!!!! The attorneys and state AG's need to SUE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Many bloggers think this is bull and is a cover to pass in the dark of night -one of Harry Reid's and Nancy Pelosi's specialties.

I would not believe a word the WH says - especially now!

Keep fighting and don't give up! We owe it to our founding fathers and our maker!
    I agree! I dont believe anything that comes out of the WH anymore. I am staying in the fight mode.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn