Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

There is a huge amount of message boards and chat rooms (the NICE ones) and social networking sites, that we need to get moving and start advocating for Chuck Baldwin. How many of us are there? Just go to about 6 each, try for local boards and advocate. Talk about what has just happened, about how the illegal immigration situation is still not being dealt with and without the right person as president and reps, this nation will continue down this path, to America's destruction.

BTW, I called my senator who is up for re-election (Gordon Smith) and told his office I had a comment to make. The cheerful sounding young guy said "I'd be glad to take you comment for Senator Smith ma'am"....."ok" I said ruefully "Senator Smith has lost my vote, and likely the vote of all too many Oregonians I have spoken with over this vote". This young guys tone changed to somber "ok, I will pass that onto Senator Smith".

This is the message we HAVE to send to these people "no you will not get to go out and play with the other politicians if you talk back to me and vote against me"!!LOL
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    There is a huge amount of message boards and chat rooms (the NICE ones) and social networking sites, that we need to get moving and start advocating for Chuck Baldwin. How many of us are there? Just go to about 6 each, try for local boards and advocate. Talk about what has just happened, about how the illegal immigration situation is still not being dealt with and without the right person as president and reps, this nation will continue down this path, to America's destruction.

BTW, I called my senator who is up for re-election (Gordon Smith) and told his office I had a comment to make. The cheerful sounding young guy said "I'd be glad to take you comment for Senator Smith ma'am"....."ok" I said ruefully "Senator Smith has lost my vote, and likely the vote of all too many Oregonians I have spoken with over this vote". This young guys tone changed to somber "ok, I will pass that onto Senator Smith".

This is the message we HAVE to send to these people "no you will not get to go out and play with the other politicians if you talk back to me and vote against me"!!LOL
    CHATS AND FORUMS ARE AN EXCELLENT WAY OF SPREADING THE WORD. PEOPLE WHO YOU CHAT WITH TAKE THE MESSAGE TO OTHER CHATS AND FORUMS....AND THOSE PEOPLE TAKE IT TO OTHERS ...AND SO ON.

IT SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AND CHAT...AND THEY TAKE YOUR MESSAGE TO OTHERS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567