Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I hope they do something about illegals posing as constituents and calling our Congress, This is a direct assault on US sovereignty.
    Yep. If we, as American citizens, contact legislators in another state they usually don't care what we think, because we don't live in their state. Yet, when they take phone calls, their offices never ask anything about legal status or citizenship. I'm sure they get calls from illegals all the time. They represent foreign invaders better than they represent U.S. citizens.
    For those who have been here a while, you KNOW this story, some first hand, but I am going to repeat it for those who were not here the fall of 2007.

It was a dark and stormy night...actually it was a bright sunny day, I was living in California at the time and Mcshame was pushing the BIG amnesty bill. We were calling our Senators and I called Frankenstein's office. I got a hold of Ben the staffer. Ben mentioned to me that there were a lot of calls being made and that he thinks that the pro amnesty group had more calls than we did. I mentioned to him that we were citizens and most of them were illegals. I told him that WE COULD VOTE and would be remembering this when re election time came up. That is when Ben said the following, yes it is word for word, I have it memorized "You don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered." Well naturally my little fingers typed in astonishment as fast as I could, and a number of other alipacers were able to talk to Ben and he told them the same thing. By the time we found someone with the equipment to record a call, Ben had been pulled from the phones and was no longer talking to anyone. Frankenstein KNOWS that illegals fraudulently vote and seems to encourage it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla99 said:
    That is when Ben said the following, yes it is word for word, I have it memorized "You don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered." Well naturally my little fingers typed in astonishment as fast as I could, and a number of other alipacers were able to talk to Ben and he told them the same thing. By the time we found someone with the equipment to record a call, Ben had been pulled from the phones and was no longer talking to anyone. Frankenstein KNOWS that illegals fraudulently vote and seems to encourage it.
    OMG. This is my biggest fear, that we are actually allowing illegal invading foreigners to vote in our elections. That is sinister. If not, then why do our politicians fear illegals and their apologist advocates?

There was a story on here recently about a district in a southern state in which a legislator introduced a bill to require proof of citizenship to vote, and the bill did NOT make it out of committee. Unbelievable, first that a legislator even has to propose a bill to make this a requirement, then it didn't even pass out of committee!! (I can find that article again.)

I plan to volunteer to work on election day 2010, at polling sites. I want to see how this works. Also, I've been tempted to try submitting a voter registration form for a non-existent person, in my voting district, and see if that name ends up on the voter list at the polling site. I probably run the risk of getting charged with fraud, unlike illegals. Though I would NOT vote as if I am this person. I just want to see if the name ends up on the list with no proof of citizenship.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I hope they do something about illegals posing as constituents and calling our Congress, This is a direct assault on US sovereignty.
    Yep. If we, as American citizens, contact legislators in another state they usually don't care what we think, because we don't live in their state. Yet, when they take phone calls, their offices never ask anything about legal status or citizenship. I'm sure they get calls from illegals all the time. They represent foreign invaders better than they represent U.S. citizens.
    For those who have been here a while, you KNOW this story, some first hand, but I am going to repeat it for those who were not here the fall of 2007.

It was a dark and stormy night...actually it was a bright sunny day, I was living in California at the time and Mcshame was pushing the BIG amnesty bill. We were calling our Senators and I called Frankenstein's office. I got a hold of Ben the staffer. Ben mentioned to me that there were a lot of calls being made and that he thinks that the pro amnesty group had more calls than we did. I mentioned to him that we were citizens and most of them were illegals. I told him that WE COULD VOTE and would be remembering this when re election time came up. That is when Ben said the following, yes it is word for word, I have it memorized "You don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered." Well naturally my little fingers typed in astonishment as fast as I could, and a number of other alipacers were able to talk to Ben and he told them the same thing. By the time we found someone with the equipment to record a call, Ben had been pulled from the phones and was no longer talking to anyone. Frankenstein KNOWS that illegals fraudulently vote and seems to encourage it.
    I have two corrections to my story, but face it, some time has passed since it happened. It was sept of 2007 and we were calling on the DREAM ACT. If anybody wants to read what we wrote at the time, here is the link to the action as it happened.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... start=1450
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just googled famous Yale grads and found this:
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_so...alumni_of_Yale
    John Ashcroft, all Bushes, John Kerry, both Clintons, are just a few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12