Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's 24 degrees here and my coal stove is working hard!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Here in Northern Virginia it is 41 and clear.

Rawhide!

81 here...

72degrees,sunny & windy OK.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Was near 70 today and will be in the 60's and 70's all next week......I spent a month in Alaska from June to July last summer. Yukonkid as my sister and her husband are at Elmendorf AFB. Absolutely gorgeous with all the wildlife, glaciers.....Saw lots of humpback whales, Bald Eagles, Sea Otters on a cruise I took to Denali park. Spectacular. Anchorage is a pretty city.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

47 degres right now...the other night it was 28....so much for the vines and flowers...start new in the Spring....We had 8 inches of SNOW about two weeks ago.....This is in contrast to the 120 we had just a few months ago....after all...this is "desert"...Took a cruise to Alaska many years ago....absolutely LOVED it...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely gorgeous with all the wildlife, glaciers.....Saw lots of humpback whales, Bald Eagles, Sea Otters

We have two pairs of nesting Bald Eagles along the river ..its amazing!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Spent 4 years with the Army stationed at Ft Richardson from 1980 - 1984 worst I seen was - 92 degrees below zero above the arctic circle ... it was beautiful and I just about cried when it was time to come back state side to the lower 48

still, I have never found another place like it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Raining and 55 degrees.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was -6 this morning when I got up. The high today was 14. But the worse part of the weather here this year is the snow. It has snowed just about every day for the last 3 weeks and it isn't melting in between. We're about up to 6 feet right now, with another big one coming in tonight or tomorrow. The weather forecast shows no end in sight for the next week. Soon, the dump trucks will have to pack it off to the fairgrounds like they did last year.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast