Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How the Declaration and Constitution work together

If you are reading this...please take the few min. it takes to watch this short vid. It is very important for all of us.

Understanding How the Declaration of Independence and Constitution Work Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjMQJ9v6 ... e=bulletin

Strange how things educational are ignored. I think this is one of the reasons we are in trouble. People are not interested in learning.

Keep at it hardline. I am reading and trying to understand and gather as much as I can, given my abilities.

I have found a book recently on James Garfield. Much interesting info. It will take some time and will only make for a bit of info that will merge with other sources for a more thorough(?) understanding.

I think about your posts, some which I will admit, where hard to fathom at first glance, yet they sit in the back of my limited space and I continue to verify, or at least try to verify or learn more, or place together the bits and pieces.

An interesting observation concerning old history books compared to newer history books. The older books tend to include the quotes in a more complete format, ie, the entire speech as opposed to the bits and pieces quoted and then interpreted by the author with his opinions or interpretation drawn to favor his position.

Perhaps if there is a particular subject matter and you continue to research or come across more info, when a thread is already been started by yourself or others you could continue to add to it. Much seems to get posted and then disappears into the archive. With a limited amount of grey matter I like to keep things together if at all possible as the memory is taxed as it is. Just a thought.

This book that I am going through now has much info from the 1860's through the 1870's with some other eras as well. A little piece on the Force Bill of 1870, yet I did not spend much time with that area, but am trying to find, other than the internet, more concerning the 1870 Bill. Will share when it comes about.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Keep at it hardline. I am reading and trying to understand and gather as much as I can, given my abilities.

I have found a book recently on James Garfield. Much interesting info. It will take some time and will only make for a bit of info that will merge with other sources for a more thorough(?) understanding.

I think about your posts, some which I will admit, where hard to fathom at first glance, yet they sit in the back of my limited space and I continue to verify, or at least try to verify or learn more, or place together the bits and pieces.

An interesting observation concerning old history books compared to newer history books. The older books tend to include the quotes in a more complete format, ie, the entire speech as opposed to the bits and pieces quoted and then interpreted by the author with his opinions or interpretation drawn to favor his position.

Perhaps if there is a particular subject matter and you continue to research or come across more info, when a thread is already been started by yourself or others you could continue to add to it. Much seems to get posted and then disappears into the archive. With a limited amount of grey matter I like to keep things together if at all possible as the memory is taxed as it is. Just a thought.

This book that I am going through now has much info from the 1860's through the 1870's with some other eras as well. A little piece on the Force Bill of 1870, yet I did not spend much time with that area, but am trying to find, other than the internet, more concerning the 1870 Bill. Will share when it comes about.
    Thanks for your kind words. I have read a few strings that you and Hylander had. I know you to be up on many things. Like you...I feel overwhelmed by what I keep learning. But I think once you get over the hump and away from the "conspiracy theory" crowed it gets easier to take in.

I am on a band wagon right now. I have been through all the usurpation's and theory and now find that the problem has been the Executive Order usurpation(s).

If I had my way...I wish everyone would drop what ever their working on and go after this with every thing they have. It is so horrendous...so unbelievable and so RIGHT IN YOUR FACE it doesn't seem possible.

Yet...there it is...being talked about every day...and who understands what this EO is? Who understand that we no longer have a Constitution or a Constitutional government? That BO can pass law without Congress?
    Well...maybe you and me and Hylander?

An EO is how we are going to eat a new Amnesty.

When you talk about 1870 were you referring to the Act of 1871?
    http://www.byronwine.com/files/1871.pdf

crickets...

cricket(?)

Sorry hardline, been busy, Act of 1871 (?) yes? Was going off the top of my head.

Still looking. Finding some neat info concerning the 14 th, got some more books to go through. Will share when I find something of interest.

Just thinking, (crickets got louder all of a sudden) Perhaps we should hijack Johnwk thread concerning the 14th and the illegal immigration/anchor baby revelations, and continue to add to it with concerns surrounding the 14th. Would keep things together and would keep up front an excellent thread concerning anchors and the intentions, or some of, the 14th. Lots of neat history during this period of history.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    cricket(?)

Sorry hardline, been busy, Act of 1871 (?) yes? Was going off the top of my head.

Still looking. Finding some neat info concerning the 14 th, got some more books to go through. Will share when I find something of interest.

Just thinking, (crickets got louder all of a sudden) Perhaps we should hijack Johnwk thread concerning the 14th and the illegal immigration/anchor baby revelations, and continue to add to it with concerns surrounding the 14th. Would keep things together and would keep up front an excellent thread concerning anchors and the intentions, or some of, the 14th. Lots of neat history during this period of history.

Just a thought.
    Some of the best 14th info I have posted in my sig at dirtyunclesam.com

These are Bruce's new videos. He is a great guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-60wln ... ure=digest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeifAbU ... ure=digest

Thumbs up!

Matt Kokkonen on the 14th Amendment and Illegal Immigration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5GoKvA ... re=related