Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How long do you think before Bush

How long do you think before Bush will come out in call us the North American union. I pray not, but it appears to be likely.

Also when do you think one of these shiping,mailing or big business will mess up in put the North American union instead of made in the United states on there stuff. Who knows,,,In when you do post about how you feel about that.

I would be scared as heck, it would prove it has true.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Supposedly it's supposed to be complete by 2010 Matthew.

If you read the constitution, you'll see it can't be done. If done, by our government, it'd be nothing less than a treasoness offense.

Your own government is conspiring to commit treason against the constitution. Do i see another revolution coming?

If you look around, your government isn't doing anything to stop the invasion of illegal aliens coming in, so they haven't upheld their sworn oath to the constitution.

They are in violation of the constitution by not following the laws. They shouldn't be allowed to pick the ones they want to uphold, and choose to ignore the ones they don't like. And you let them get away with it.

If you read the constitution, you'll see it can't be done. If done, by our government, it'd be nothing less than a treasoness offense.

Your own government is conspiring to commit treason against the constitution. Do i see another revolution coming?

If you look around, your government isn't doing anything to stop the invasion of illegal aliens coming in, so they haven't upheld their sworn oath to the constitution.

They are in violation of the constitution by not following the laws. They shouldn't be allowed to pick the ones they want to uphold, and choose to ignore the ones they don't like. And you let them get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow

Are you fishing Shadow? I notice you keep referring to the government as OURS; not YOURS?

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow

Are you fishing Shadow? I notice you keep referring to the government as OURS; not YOURS?
    Good catch CV. The Shadow does have a temporary sound. Perhaps the Shadow has a better government we could discuss?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

your government, our government, what part of the government of the USA don't you seem to understand?