Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone said something to the effect, 'that only a good and moral citizenry can remain free and any " .

We are now more like Sodom and Gommorah than the G-d fearing nation we use to be .

You cannot qualify for the freedoms endowed by your creator, if you don't think there is a creator .

I don't think we have 3 years left . Anytime now we could be attacked by somerthing or someone and thats when the marshal law and bondage we are already partially under will escalate .

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Alright, my next suggestion is to form a pool to buy an island somewhere. That is what the globalists always do, buy something with your money where they can be free.

I say all of ALIPAC find an island, purchase it and all move there together. Maybe we call it the United America.

I thought of this too, but then we would all be in one place and easy to attack . They will not allow freedom anywhere .

IMO, this is all meant to be and prohesied thousands of years ago . We are living in the last days of mans rule .

Even though it's hard to understand why we had to go through 6,000 years of chaos, it still makes more since than antyhing else we can come up with for an explaination .

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    there will be something happen that is really going to PO the Americans .. it's coming and it aint going to be pretty

What Americans ?

In comparison to the enemies within , we are few .

I had my 21 yr. old grandkid and and my 38 yr. daughterhere last weekend . They don't want to even talk about whats going on, much less get involved . Same thing for rest of both our families . So how do you make them understand or listen ?

NFL kisses the ass of illegals and so does Nascar and most other so-called American sports . Just like Rome, we are entertaining ourselves into slavery .

I bet my son and son-in-laws know more about the history of these over paid low iq empty shirts than they do about their own heritage .

I also will bet ya, that all 11 of my grandids know more about the half truths and out right lies of African history than they do American . Just like the word 'African' is put before the word' American ' when identifing a black person .

We arer not only an evil generation, but more divided than ever too .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12