Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Reverse Illegal Immigration When Residents Disapprove

Thank you everyone for your support when I was looking for help on the immigration forums earlier. I just returned to share the immigration hearing which I think someone might benefit from it. Thank you again for your time.

Here is the link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6153&hl=en

What does it say not everyone can use video
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video

Hi Richard,
    This was a public hearing and the purpose of this video is for information. I don't know if I answered your question. Take care!
    p/s on the CD I purchased from the Courthouse it does not limit the use of the information, or?

I watched the entire 52 min court video, this was an action you brought against your attorney to recover your retainer of $1000.00, you lost and had to pay an additional $500.00. This was not a hearing on the merits of your immigration status.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to ask a question......this could be all or anyone from any group of people. Don't we have the right to say.....get out....or FO. Your kind doesn't fit here but go 6 miles west and you do? Forbidding and sending them down the road isn't depriving anyone from anything.....or did I miss something? I'm not going country to country or even state to state. Why would you go to a place where no-one likes you and demand they accept you? Why when the whole world is open would you do that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've gotten a the shaft in court before. A cop was dishonest and I paid $400. Not a darn thing you can do about that, unless you want to appeal and spend more money. The judge got thrown off the bench about 3 months later.

Karma will get you. What goes around, comes around.

Dixie

Thank you Jim but I think you missed the point. I had to hire the attorney to obtain evidence USCIS requested and both my attorney and her witness said the evidence is unattanable. If you recall the contents,you will see that the retainer was solely for the purpose of meeting USCIS request which I shared on this panel before. Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I watched the entire 52 min court video, this was an action you brought against your attorney to recover your retainer of $1000.00, you lost and had to pay an additional $500.00. This was not a hearing on the merits of your immigration status.

Yes I agree Dixie because my former attorney knew the specific plan we were to follow but in my view she took advantage of someone who is not familiar with the US legal system. How many people have to pay $1000.00 and more towards a letter to demand information US Immigration requests from a school?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I've gotten a the shaft in court before. A cop was dishonest and I paid $400. Not a darn thing you can do about that, unless you want to appeal and spend more money. The judge got thrown off the bench about 3 months later.

Karma will get you. What goes around, comes around.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'd like to ask a question......this could be all or anyone from any group of people. Don't we have the right to say.....get out....or FO. Your kind doesn't fit here but go 6 miles west and you do? Forbidding and sending them down the road isn't depriving anyone from anything.....or did I miss something? I'm not going country to country or even state to state. Why would you go to a place where no-one likes you and demand they accept you? Why when the whole world is open would you do that?
    I am not asking or demanding other than is stipulated in the law. Why crazybird do the laws exist? Just for the sake of themselves? You make me smile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast