Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Howard Dean: Jones' Resignation a 'Loss for the Country'

Dean: Jones' Resignation a 'Loss for the Country'
    The former presidential candidate vigorously defends Van Jones, who resigned in the wake of criticism over his past statements and associations.

FOXNews.com
    Sunday, September 06, 2009
    152 Comments

Former Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean said Sunday that the resignation of White House green jobs adviser Van Jones is a "loss for the country."

The outspoken Democrat and former presidential candidate vigorously defended Jones, who resigned in the wake of criticism over his past statements and associations -- including his past support for a group that believes the Bush administration may have been involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

"I think he was brought down," Dean told "FOX News Sunday," saying he just spoke to Jones. "I think it's a loss for the country."

Dean pointed to Jones' credentials as a Yale Law School graduate and best-selling author.

Though Jones signed a 2004 statement calling for an investigation into possible Bush administration involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks, Dean said Jones didn't realize what he was signing at the time.

"I don't think he really thinks the government had anything to do with causing 9/11," he said.

But 911Truth.org spokesman Mike Berger, whose group sponsored the statement, earlier told FOX News that Jones knew what he was signing.

Republicans swiftly called for Jones' resignation following the discovery that he signed the petition.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... s-country/

what is Howard Dean smoking?

Dean

Dean is an even BIGGER idiot than Jones if he really does think that Jones didnt know what he was signing. Either that or he is just a big fat liar.

Dean needs to follow suit after these idiotic remarks. Oh And someone tell Dean Americans are sick of the Democrats racial politics....

This ought to help bring down that IDIOT too!
    Also Valerie Jarret needs to go...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

ELE

Jones, 1 down and the rest of the Czars to go.

I wonder if they paid for Dean's support and/or they have something on him and/or he is in on the over throw of our Republic.

I wonder how America will ever survive the loss of a man that said things like the following;

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 9967/?ck=1

VAN JONES: What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about people who come here from all around the world, who we're willing to have out in the fields with poison being sprayed on them, poison being sprayed on them because we have the wrong agricultural system and then we're and we're willing to poison them and poison the Earth to put food on our table but we don't want to give them rights and we don't want to give them dignity and we don't want to give them respect?

I guess Van Jones forgot to mention that the illegals not immigrants live off of our tax dollars; they get food stamps, free health care, welfare, HUD housing, free education for their children and tax free jobs.
    And too, the American people do not want them here, working in our fields and/or anywhere else. The illegals came here of their own free will and in fact have broken our laws to get here and stay here.

VAN JONES: The white polluters and the white environmentals are essentially steering poison into the people of colored communities.

Gee, someone call in the "Hate crimes" cops because that is a clearly rascist statement. I guess all polluters are white? And this is the guy that was in charge of creating Green jobs. Anyone think he hired any white person for even one job?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dean said Jones didn't realize what he was signing at the time.
    What a lame Dean is. The President is presently set to ask our children to be responsible, but adult Van Jones should get a pass? The United States will end up a pile of rubble under these creeps. They'll all be claiming they "didn't know"
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good riddance, who's next?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

ELE

I knew people that were killed in 9/11, I wanted the truth.

As much as I detest racist Van Jones, I can understand why someone would sign a petition asking the government to check out 9/11 more thoroughly. I signed this petition as well because I heard and read many disturbing things concerning 9/11. And too, we know that our government has not always been forthcoming.

Personally I didn't and don't want to believe our gov't and/or an ally could have been part of the mass murder of hundreds of innocent Americans.

I wanted a confirmation that things really happened as we were told they happened. Interestingly, if this investigation took place now, I would not trust the findings.

I wanted "peace of mind" but I don't know what Van Jones motives were in signing this document.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's see:

Jones was an avowed communist

Jones, by his own statements, wanted to do away with private ownership of property.

Jones praised jihadists and criticized US imperialism in the wake of 9/11.

And Jones was too stupid to know what he was signing.

Obviously, these characteristics represent Howard Dean's values, and since Dean is head of the DNC, must also reflect the thinking of the Democratic Party in general. So, can we get all like thinking Democrats to resign too?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Former Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean said Sunday that the resignation of White House green jobs adviser Van Jones is a "loss for the country."
    No Dean, its a WIN for our country that Jones resigned. Dean is a big idiot. It really puzzles me how people like Dean, Pelosi, Reid and others got elected in the first place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn