Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HR40: Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-A

How many times do we have to beat this dead horse? The White American soldiers paid the price in blood. What more do the American people have to do. Where does this idiot think he is going to get the money to pay these people once they decide how much each should get? These people are dead. Where is this idiot going to get the money to fund this commission.i? Haven't there been other commissions pertaining to this issue? In case he didn't notice, this country is broke. The American people are broke. Look at the quailty of life in Africa. If their people and ours didn't bring them here they wouldn't enjoy the quality of life they have today. Look, we have a half black prez.

HR40: Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-AmericansPosted by Jacque Martin on April 24, 2009 at 2:32pm in California Patriots
    Back to California Patriots Discussions
    Rep. John Conyers introduced the bill HR40 to the US House of Representa-tives on January 6, 2009. This bill was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, which Rep. John Conyers chairs. The summary of this bill states:

“To acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure [concerning law] and de facto [concerning fact] racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.â€

I am getting so sick and tired of this "you owe ME because......." crap.

This slavery reparation issue is utter nonsense. Yes, it was horrible. Yes, it was ugly. Yes, it should have never happened.

But where does it end?

Should the governments of countries where slaves came from have to pay reparations also? No? Well, why the hell not.......it seems to me that THEY allowed those who would be enslaved to be taken from their countries for the purposes of slavery. In fact, they are responsible for even ALLOWING the slave traders IN TO their countries in the first place and were it not for THAT, those people never would have been enslaved.

What about the various tribes slaves came from? Shouldn't they and their relatives.....no matter how far removed in ancestory and relationship.......be forced to make repaprations? Why not? Tribal leaders were not one bit behind in selling off their own members.

And while we're at it......let's make reparations to the surviving ancestors of every, single solitary group of people who were ever, in ANY way, shape, or form, mistreated once they hit the shores of the United States.

I'm Irish and my people were used and abused......I DEMAND $$$$$.......to hell with the rest of it, just GIVE me that CASH!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

African Black please think about who sold you into slavery. Irish please think who damaged your people. And guess what with the new court ruling on SSN we have no more identity. So slavery here we come again, it is just a matter of time all of us American are going to be a slave colony again. Think - Think - Think what are the courts and governments up, too. Don't be fooled by the past, present, or future. The NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING AFTER EVERY AMERICANS. (Who is wanting us to hate one another?) THINK

Related Post are a must to read:
    Sup Court rules against gov in immigration I.D. theft case
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-893718-.html#893718

Justice Stephen G. Breyer said that in most cases of identity theft, the defendant sets out to steal someone's identity so to take money from their accounts. In this case, the illegal immigrant wanted to use a false Social Security number as though it was his, but he did not know or care whether it was a real person's number.
    Pro-illegal wants IA to steal his SSN!!!
    (What if $300M Americans decided to do this?)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-894041-.html#894041
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)