Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: anything beats the fascist we have in office now.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I will probably vote Independent, Constituition and/or Republican Party in 2012.
    The Republicans gave us Bush, McCain, Palin, etc. all of whom supported amnesty for MILLIONS of illegal aliens, just like Obama, Clinton, Biden, Kennedy, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Ron Paul loves America and Democracy.

I'm not surprised that Ron Paul signed the pledge. I really like Ron Paul. I think his heart is in the right place.

Things that concern me about Ron Paul:
    1. His foreign policy seems to be a bit naive. Althought I like the fact that he wants us out of the Middle East wars.
    2. I think he is great and a true patriot and a visionary ( he is right about getting rid of the Fed.) but he does not have enough presence to stand out as a strong enough candidate. It's unfortunate.

I also like Tom Tancredo (not enough presence), William Baldwin ( he came into the race too late and don't know much about him) and Brian Bilbray ( not a strong enough presence but love his stand on illegals). All of these men have shown their loyalty to us and our country.

I hope that we have a lot to look forward to in 2012.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Time to decide.

The Republicans dropped the ball with Mc Cain and Bush ( I was not a fan) but interestingly the Democratic majority in the House and Senate were in sinc with Bush. I always laughed when people talked about the Bush administration being so horrible when it was really a two party disaster. smile

I am not a party person per se, but have to admit that I am being drawn to the Republicans overall because they are the party that has opposed all of the horible bills the Dems have been pushing. I am an avid C-Span watcher and see how the Rep's have taken on the Dems on our behalf.

However, even with that being said ( being drawn to Republicans) I am taking my time and will research each and every candidate in great detail before making any decisions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Ron Paul loves America and Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I'm not surprised that Ron Paul signed the pledge. I really like Ron Paul. I think his heart is in the right place.

Things that concern me about Ron Paul:
    1. His foreign policy seems to be a bit naive. Althought I like the fact that he wants us out of the Middle East wars.
    2. I think he is great and a true patriot and a visionary ( he is right about getting rid of the Fed.) but he does not have enough presence to stand out as a strong enough candidate. It's unfortunate.

I also like Tom Tancredo (not enough presence), William Baldwin ( he came into the race too late and don't know much about him) and Brian Bilbray ( not a strong enough presence but love his stand on illegals). All of these men have shown their loyalty to us and our country.

I hope that we have a lot to look forward to in 2012.
    Hey ELE,

I can understand your concerns on Ron Paul's foreign policy, but if you look to what the founders believed, we aren't supposed to be operating like this internationally. American soldiers aren't supposed to be the world's police force. We are not supposed to be forcing our way of life, or our morals down anybody elses throat. They all believed that we should have open trade with all nations, and avoid any and all entanglements, as it leads to imperialistic empire building. These then lead to arrogance, and more and more wars that will leave a nation no matter how wealthy, destitute, and it's people no better than beggars for scraps.

But it is our responsibility to protect our borders, and that's where our soldiers should be right now. Securing our nation against any and all invaders. One thing that bugs me, is that these border jumpers, especially the drug cartel baddies cross over with firearms, and shoot at officers and civilians alike. But where is the cry for an International Incident? Anybody else would have said screw this noise, get the choppers and strike fighters going, and send in the armored divisions, and take these scum out. It would have been done 100 years ago.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I agree with all but the two highlighted.....

If economy were good, there’d be no immigration problem. (Dec 2007)
    Amend Constitution to remove aliens’ birthright citizenship. (Dec 2007)
    Those who attack bilingualism are jealous & feel inferior. (Dec 2007)
    No amnesty, but impractical to round up 12 million illegals. (Sep 2007)
    Immigration problem is consequence of welfare state. (Sep 2007)
    No amnesty, but border fence isn’t so important. (Jun 2007)
    We subsidize illegal immigration, so we get more. (Jun 2007)
    Keep rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)
    End all incentives and amnesty for illegal immigrants. (Jan 2006)
    Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)
    Voted YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)
    Voted YES on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)
    Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
    Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 199
    Sponsored bill banning student visas from terrorist nations. (Jan 2003)
    Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)
    Rated 83% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)
    Government services in English only. (Mar 200
    Declare English as the official language of the US. (Feb 2007)
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I agree with all but the two highlighted.....

No amnesty, but border fence isn’t so important. (Jun 2007)

Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 1998)
    Later he signed this written pledge:

Ron Paul’s Immigration Pledge
    Ron Paul has signed the Numbers USA pledge to oppose amnesty for illegal aliens and protect America’s borders. Here’s the text of the pledge:

NUMBERS USA Pledge

I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration.

Numbers USA includes six points of understanding as to what the pledge means and what it entails:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal aliens now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. But they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign- ... on-pledge/
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12