Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Huckabee tells Americas critics to go to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hifk3X57-60

Huckabee seems like a decent guy, not presidential material. I was not impressed with his choice of people to help promote him during his campaign (ehem...we all know who I am talking about).

However, he made me laugh and proud to hear his say what he did on his show the other day.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans have had it with insults and anti American attacks. We are trying to get that message through to our so called representatives, many who do more to represent our enemies and those who criticize us, than they do to represent us, which is their Constitutional duty.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Huckabee tells Americas critics to go to....

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hifk3X57-60

Huckabee seems like a decent guy, not presidential material. I was not impressed with his choice of people to help promote him during his campaign (ehem...we all know who I am talking about).

However, he made me laugh and proud to hear his say what he did on his show the other day.
    That is a great video and a bevy of great statements by Huckabee. I love his position of support for the FairTax which shows he has more sense than most of the potential candidates for 2012, although I don't know if he can win a Presidential election or even wants to run again. I supported Romney until he withdrew which was before our primary in North Carolina.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am in Oregon Judy, and by the time the primaries makes it this way, it is over, and no reason to even cast my vote......However, as a matter of principal I wrote in Chuck Baldwin, and also voted for him as well.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)