Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hugh Betcha to Build Gay Bar near Ground Zero Mosque

To Promote Understanding and Tolerance….

Hugh Betcha to Build Gay Bar near Ground Zero Mosque

By William Kevin Stoos
    Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hugh Betcha, Ace Reporter for the Stoos Views Media Congolomerate in beautiful downtown Wynstone, South Dakota—where the air is clean, the crime rate low, the values are good and the people vote red—recently announced a new venture in New York City. Hugh, the Chief of the Alternate Lifestyles and Tolerance Bureau of Stoos Views, moved to tears by the goodwill and tolerance displayed by Mayor Bloomberg and President Obama toward the proposed Ground Zero Mosque soon to be built in the Big Apple, and desirous of promoting tolerance of gay men and women around the world, recently announced that he has been granted permission by the New York City Zoning Commission to open a gay night club across the street from the Ground Zero Mosque.

“I was so moved my the outpouring of tolerance and understanding displayed by the Mayor and President Obama as they vigorously defended the right of the Muslims to build the Ground Zero Mosque near the place where 3,000 Americans were slaughtered by radical Islamists, that I thought now is the time to promote tolerance of the gay lifestyle—something that is sorely lacking in the Muslim world,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn