Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Was calling those network bigwigs "knuckleheads" really smart on
    his part?
    I don't know how smart it was, but I'm certainly proud of him for having the guts to stand up and say what everyone else is thinking!

Well , considering Hunter was invited to the ABC debate and
    didn't show up
    You keep saying that, but Hunter's lambasting of ABC executives today doesn't sound like something that would have happened had he received an invite. It just doesn't make sense. If they did actually invited him, perhaps the invited didn't go out until it was too late for him to appear. What are you attempting to accomplish with this comment anyway? I've seen you make it about 5-6 times, but I've yet to figure out what purpose it serves you or Romney.

I don't see him lasting much longer but its not because I don't like him its because its a fact of politics
    I think today pretty much confirms he'll be around until at least Super Tuesday, don't you? The mans a fighter and he's going to give it absolutely everything his got. That's good enough for me. Have you ever heard the phrase, anything can happen on any given Sunday? Well, I'm telling you anything can happen up through Super Tuesday!

I know he soundly disappointed you today, and I'm sorry for that. Romney will just have to find the extra support he needs from somewhere else because I doubt it'll be coming from Hunter supporters any time soon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    AuntB wrote:

Excuse me, Hunter went to EVERY debate he was allowed to. Why do you feel the need to lie about this man? It's really getting old. Isn't it bad enough that the media does it, must it be done here?
    You're right, AuntB, something doesn't smell right regarding usanevada's comment. Personally, I don't know if Hunter was invited or not, but it's certain that if he was invited, the invite came too late for him to react accordingly. Please explain why Hunter rained venom all over the ABC executives if he did receive an invite with everyone else, usanevada? I'm betting you don't have an explanation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The media puts out information

They are not in the voting booth forcing you to do anything

Correction - the news media puts out dis-information, partial information, wrong information and downright lies.

The President has no power, the media has no power -----

butterbean You are right - they are controlling it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Did I put this in the "Other Topics" forum by mistake or was it moved here without notification? If it was moved, may I ask why? It certainly has something to do with Hunter's presidential campaign.

MW
    Thanks for the video, Once_A_Democrat. I posted it in a couple other threads yesterday for those that may not have seen it. Unfortunately, not everyone makes it down to the "Other Topics" forum.

Good for Duncan Hunter!

He is right to stay in the race. The networks job is to be fair/balanced!

This is only the beginning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I emailed both ABC and FOX. I received the response I expected. They ignored me. Every candidate should be equally included until they leave the race. If they are qualified to run for the highest office in the land, they deserve the respect of the media and the other candidates. How can anyone respect American candidates that try to exclude their fellow candidates? These tactics make me think the ones excluded have a message the media sponsored candidates can not win against.

I am really glad he is deciding to stay in the race. I think he is one of the most well rounded candidates that is running. I laughed when I heard him call the exec's "Knuckeheads" He is absolutely right! It should not be their decision who gets to join in the debates..are they the only people voting??? geez. I do hope more people get to listen to his views and find out what he is all about!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

MW
    CaliNative wrote:

I think he is one of the most well rounded candidates that is running.
    You're right, he is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast