Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    will never apologize for the United States of America.

This is one of the reasons I have questions and reservations about Duncan Hunter.

I haven't heard anyone 'apologize' for America -

I have heard people question the way we have been doing business and pointing out the fact that it isn't working for us.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning this country's dealings. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out where we might not be doing the best thing for America. That is our duty as a free country - and it is our right - and it doesn't deserve those kinds of comments.

The 'stop blaming America' type comments are the same kind of rhetoric we have been hearing for years and especially from this administration.

It's not working people. Do we want more of the same? Then keep on listening to this kind of 'big talk' and we will have the same results.

I am certainly giving Duncan Hunter some thought - but this kind of thing is not what we need now.

We can bomb Iraq into the nether world, and it won't make a difference in our problem with the ME terrorists.

When you are fighting a war with radical islmist who have no rules of engagement and no matter what else is going on , [ they are slowly invading all western nations ] , and you have soldiers in harms way .

YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES BLAMING THEIR ATTACK ON HIS OWN NATION !!!

Even if you think your nation possibly has inside it traitors that may somehow be involved you fix it within not broadcast it to the world .

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Who was it that was apologizing for the Communist, totalitarian Vietnamese regime at that debate?
    Who was it? Was it Ron Paul
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12