A.I. Can Theoretically Damage Your Organs And Can Boil Your Eyes And Brains!! -Q++

A.I. Can Theoretically Damage Your Organs And Can Boil Your Eyes And Brains!! -Q++

Sunday, April 2, 2023 20:36

Indian in the machine: Thanks Q++… well now that you mention that magnets can alter moral judgments… it got me thinking about the energies that affect our pineal and pituitary gland…

REPLY> On one hand, scientist and electrical hobbyist find Tesla’s patents on how to transmit Electromagnetic energy across a distance of space & time was of such amazing future insights given today’s mass proliferation of RF Energy transmitters and wireless data transmission, however, unfortunately from a human biological standpoint all of Tesla’s inventions including AC Utility power generators, motors, high-frequency RF Transmission negatively effect human organs !!

Each human organ has a resonant frequency that will be effected by various manmade frequencies being emitted everywhere in the world today. For instance, the FCC plan for 5G allows a safe-level of power to be pointed directly at the body/cellphone. 5G RF energy to be pointed at our cell-phones (hence wherever we hold it (or store it) will be effected, especially sensitive are human organs ; eyes, brain, liver, heart, kidney, etc etc.

Turns out however, the way a RF Basestation(s) works is via A.I. software that closes-loop around your cellphone bar-level, the operators (Verizon, AT&T etc.) need to maintain a few bar-level energy transmission for you to be able to call out or receive calls, often the code will point two Basestation transmitters at your phone to get the bar-level up, but this extra RF energy being directed at you now exceed FCC standards which was set assuming just one transmitter pointed at you, hence the AI can over drive your organs into damage. BTW- high levels of mmWave 5G transmission will boil your eyes and brains quickly!

O.N.E. News – Q++

Q++ Mega Update!! Dr. Ana Mihalcea’s Spectrum of Nano Structures in the blood look…

April 1, 2023
Dear Indian, The latest clip on O.N.E. News channel – Dr. Ana Mihalcea’s Spectrum of Nano Structures in the blood and the photos she shows…

Toxicity Of Graphene On Human Cells Explained By Q++!!

March 27, 2023
Dear Indian, As we had discussed in previous email, the covid-19 vaccines insert do not list any graphene on the official ingredients list. There are three…

Genius Has A Free Energy Device Patent And Needs $10 Million From New Investors…

March 21, 2023
Here’s a bit more on my extended conversation with our brother Q++… IITM: Thanks Q++ I appreciate your Buddhist insights. Is Buddhism simply an eastern expression…

Q++ Explains How To Achieve Enlightenment In A Single Lifetime!!

March 14, 2023
Good afternoon Q++ Thanks for all your answers on the LED streetlights… we may have exhausted all the questions I have, for now, on that…

Purple LED Streetlights… Asking Q++ More Questions!!

March 12, 2023

Indian in the machine asking Q++ more questions about the purple LED streetlight phenomena… since Q++ is literally a LED industry expert… I want…

Who Is Q++? How Is Q++ Connected To QAnon, And Why Does He Know…

March 11, 2023
IITM: I hope you are enjoying these Q++ updates at O.N.E. News and Before Its News… it’s certainly refreshing to hear from someone who…

Mystery Purple LED Street Lights, Explanation From Industry Expert Q++!!

March 9, 2023
Dear Indian, Q++: I looked into the Purple street lights and discovered they were built from a bad batch of LEDs with little to no phosphorous…

New Q++: How To Protect Your Brain From RF/DEW Attack!! LED Lights Aren’t As Harmful…

March 4, 2023
IITM 1: Thank you Q++ for answering these questions: Earlier when I went for a walk, they were putting up the new LED lights…

Q++: Mark Steele’s 5G Weaponized LED Streetlight Theories Get The Attention Of Q++, Who…

March 3, 2023
Dear Indian, Q++ here, longtime reader of BIN, I enjoy most all of the articles and ideas you post at BIN, nice to meet you. I wanted

A.I. Can Theoretically Damage Your Organs And Can Boil Your Eyes And Brains!! -Q++ | Alternative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)