Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cannot describe it

OH MY GOD! I am sitting here in Fort Davis, Texas, looking at the vast cosmos that God provided us. So far, I have witnessed the Saturn Ring Nebulae this evening. I am telling you guys, God is more than what we know.
    I am almost literally to tears. We are such a small insignificant part of God's plan. I am now so humble in the face of God. This video reminds me of how small and insignificant I really, truly am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTe1-a6Pdo

And even in this video, it only describes a SMALL part of this cosmos. All I want is for you guys to realize that we are part of something bigger than religion. We ARE God.

We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

You've had an epiphany Jshmr!! Congratulations!! Which, I want you to know, I do mean with absolutely all sincerity.

It is incredible, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(It is beautiful!)

Video shows the importance of being small.

We will not travel in space. Enjoy the planet and people we know. Earth is perfect in decline.

"We the people" cannot control the massive outer space. We will not be able to control global warming with profit schemes for the world governments and elitists (NWO).

Our earth cannot feed 10,000,000,000 people.

Earth so wonderful, but elitists have not done right by earth or others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    (It is beautiful!)

Video shows the importance of being small.

We will not travel in space. Enjoy the planet and people we know. Earth is perfect in decline.

"We the people" cannot control the massive outer space. We will not be able to control global warming with profit schemes for the world governments and elitists (NWO).

Our earth cannot feed 10,000,000,000 people.

Earth so wonderful, but elitists have not done right by earth or others
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Very nicely put Monkey, the elitists haven't done right by others or this earth and they don't care.

That's why they've been trying to figure out how people could live on the moon or in space stations. They've been working on all sorts of ideas to hopefully avoid having to live in what they've created for ages, the plan being to separate themselves from the pitiful, suffering masses and squalor while still raking in the $$$.

Unfortunately, for them, there is nowhere for them to run and hide. Their money cannot save them any more than it can save anyone else and they don't have to worry about going to a "better place" when it all catches up with them. Their eternity is going to be spent living in, and what, they have done to billions of their fellow men and this planet.

And you're right, we won't ever travel into space....not like that we won't. The Creator is no idiot, he's seen what's been done to this place and if we cannot even take care of just this little tidbit, He isn't about to let us get our hands on the rest of it.