Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I sent it over to you Greg

I've been told its not acceptable to post here for reasons you
    will see at the end of it

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN! WE CAN WIN!
    Agreed!!! We will never give up! It is far from over!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN! WE CAN WIN!
    ABSOLUTEY NO MATTER WHAT WE CAN NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!! TRY TO STAY POSITIVE ON ALL LEVELS PATRIOTS!!! NO MATTER WHO WINS OR LOSES WE ARE CONTINUING ON!!! OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE HERE SO THIS IS NO TIME FOR A DEFEATIST ATTITUDE OR TO THROW IN THE TOWEL!!!!

Oh brother, we are already beginning to hear from the illegal immigrant lobby:

The people want amnesty. If people didn't want amnesty, then why is John McCain winning?

This thread needs a little optimism.

I'm proud to say that all of my immediate family members voted for Romney this morning except my liberal sister who voted for Obama.

Call me crazy, but I still think Mitt can win this one if he stays in the race and we all know he has enough money to do that. Conservatives (including me) just recently coalesced around Mitt and the results today will reflect that trend. This will increase Romney's electability factor and help him pick up votes in the remaining primary states. This thing isn't over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    This thread needs a little optimism.

I'm proud to say that all of my immediate family members voted for Romney this morning except my libtard sister who voted for Obama.

Call me crazy, but I still think Mitt can win this one if he stays in the race and we all know he has enough money to do that. Conservatives (including me) just recently coalesced around Mitt and the results today will reflect that trend. This will increase Romney's electability factor and help him pick up votes in the remaining primary states. This thing isn't over!!!
    I agree-thanks to you and your family. This is far from over.

Jonnie from March for America showed her ass yesterday and started threatening ALIPAC. We added her to the "crazies not to work with" list.

We are doing our best not to let her crazed and destructive behavior affect our good opinions of the Ron Paul campaign, but they accused me of being in the CIA and working for the CFR yesterday because the Weld info was not in our first email.

We were on the verge of sending an update with the Weld info when Jonnie threatened to launch a net war on us if we did not do what she demanded asap.

I told her to go screw herself and in response to her threats, we would wait till this morning to put the info out.

ALIPAC does not negotiate with terrorists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NONONONONO Negative vibes today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, worse case scenario, we get McCain a George clone for 4 years. Look at the grief we have caused him. We will just have to dig in. We denied Bush and we will deny the next OBL.

Ideally, we want Romney or Paul in office but we can do it without them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I sent it over to you Greg

I've been told its not acceptable to post here for reasons you
    will see at the end of it

Thank you !!!

but they accused me of being in the CIA and working for the CFR yesterday because the Weld info was not in our first email.

We were on the verge of sending an update with the Weld info when Jonnie threatened to launch a net war on us if we did not do what she demanded asap.

OMG !!!! I swear, I think this John McCain thing has sent everyone over the edge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast