Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bulldogger wrote
    We are a very diverse well educated community who's primary mission is to to fight against illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal aliens. With that said we are Patriots and care about the future and direction of our Country and we are and will make a difference.
    Having the "Other Topics" forum keeps us informed on a host of issues, and for me it helps to motivate me even harder to stop illegal immigration and anything else that our government tries to get by us that would totally change us or harm us. I often am motivated to make more calls on a variety of issues that could threaten us. Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor, health care, cap and trade etc. being some recent concerns.

We must be educated on more than illegal immigration because the government is throwing things at us left and right.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are a lot of issues that concern me but I try to remain focused on illegal immigration.

This is a testiment to how complex the problem of illegal immigration is. It's not just about people crossing the border.

It's about people that should not be: receiving benefits (fed. state, local or charitable that receives gov. funds), voting, working, buying property, receiving services, Sec. 8 or subsidized housing like Obama's aunt, renting or buying housing, having citizen children, receiving an education, being released from custody, driving, buying automobiles, opening businesses, buying, trading, selling, receiving permits or licenses, receiving titles, opening bank accounts, using foreign ID, riding on private or public transportation, walking away from our jails or judicial system without being deported... or anything that will help them to live in our country. Illegals were never intended to have ITINs either or receive tax credit rebates!!!!!!!!! They(the illegal alien foreign nationals) damn sure shouldn't be receiving representation through our elected officials. I'm sure I missed a few critical things...

Illegal aliens should not be allowed to do anything in this country.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12