Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to keep my money!! Do you?

I do not want to give the government my money that I work hard for anymore to protest the wasting of it!!! how could I do this without having to go to Jail, Lose my livelihood, and face backlash from the obots?

If anyone could tell me how to do this I would be very happy, if not were all just slaves and pawns that think we actually have a say in our lives.

isn't income tax not even constitutionally mandated anyway? Ive seen people protest and not pay but they all end up in jail anyway!

Obviously money is the only thing that matters to the powers that be and withholding it would bring the government to its knees without Violence!!!

I couldn't see a better non violent solution for our will to be followed!!!

But if all that participate gets thrown in jail where is our freedom there.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

working4change
    Plz take action on E-Verify

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-149089.html

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Plz take action on E-Verify

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-149089.html
    done this morning

go to freedomlawschool.org. It educates you on the IRS and taxes. Good site.

They don't put very many people in jail. Fact is, up until recently, they used outside collection agencies to collect anything under 10,000. They will put a lien on your property if the amount is large enough, but if they determine it's uncollectable, then they just write it off, UNLESS, it's a large enough amount.

You can change the exemptions on your W-2 to have less taken out of your check and not let them use your money interest free, but you have to cough it up the next April. I've been in a tiff with them over 2005 and '06 taxes, which I just recently resolved. They aren't bad people, just the image.

I don't care about changing my taxes, I want to send a message NOT ONE MORE Penny until the bullcrap welfare state stops!!! If we cant do that then without losing your home or going to jail then how do we get through to them!!