Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will claim this for all my friends here

Heavenly Father, most gracious and loving GOD, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless my family here and me. I know that you reconize that a family is more, than just a mother, father, sister and brother. Husband and wife, but to all who believe and Trust in You.
    Dear GOD I send you a prayer request for financial blessings for not only the person who sent this to me but, for me and all who read this, and pass it on to others. And that power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I want to thank you in advace for your blessings. GOD deliver the person reading this right now from dbt and debt burdens.
    Release your GODLY wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey and walk in your word and have faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have recieved and for the blessings yet to come, because, I know you are not done with me yet.

In Jesus name,

AMEN......
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

May the Lord be with you koobster, your family and all of those here who are suffering from the financial times we now face. May the Lord comfort and sustain those suffering from health and spiritual trials as well.

The Lord cares for you and He deeply loves you. Come to Him for any need.

Thank you koobster for thinking about others today. We need the prayers and faith of one another.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never underestimate the power of prayer!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Footsteps

Very touching koobster. Here is one of my favorites Footprints
    Also Known As "I Had a Dream"

One night I dreamed a dream.
    I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."
    There were 3 versions I do believe the author is unknown so here is where I got it.
    www.wowzone.com