Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word advice would you have
    hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as "proof" of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on "Earth Day", would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually "get" what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to come up with an answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Airborne, I don't think that you'll get much response. The actions of the anointed one are beyond scrutiny.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

When George Bush said this country was in imminent danger, due to
    (non-existent) weapons of mass destruction, did you approve ?

I did.

He took this country to war, when it wasn't necessary. The billions spent on this war, could have been spent on healthcare, poverty, deficit reduction, bridges, schools, jobs, etc.

George Bush spent Billions fighting unnecessary wars and Billions to bail out the banking industry.

George supported comprehensive immigration reform.

George failed to implement E-Verify for federal contractors, on his watch.

George Bush failed to secure our borders and ports.

The country suffered a terrible terrorist attack, during his watch.

George's SEC failed to properly investigate Bernie Madoff, resulting in the loses of Billions of investor's savings.

With George Bush, the American banking industry led the world to financial ruin. The effects of which, will last generations.

I voted for him and believe he was better than John Kerry, but he sure turned out to be a disappointment.

I voted for George twice, but he didn't do much for the average American.

I wasnt trying to give Bush a Boost ~ I want him in jail for TREASON for what he was trying to do with the NAFTA Super Highway and Immigration.

This was meant as a slight to Obama
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

I did.

He took this country to war, when it wasn't necessary. The billions spent on this war, could have been spent on healthcare, poverty, deficit reduction, bridges, schools, jobs, etc.

George Bush spent Billions fighting unnecessary wars and Billions to bail out the banking industry.

George's SEC failed to properly investigate Bernie Madoff, resulting in the loses of Billions of investor's savings.

With George Bush, the American banking industry led the world to financial ruin. The effects of which, will last generations.

I voted for him and believe he was better than John Kerry, but he sure turned out to be a disappointment.

Why are you trying to justify bad behavior with bad behavior? Bush is GONE and if we don't deal with the problems at hand our #$%#%# country will be gone! This has become a ridiculous and childish mantra for those who point to the past to justify the problems of the present.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I did.

Why are you trying to justify bad behavior with bad behavior? Bush is GONE and if we don't deal with the problems at hand our #$%#%# country will be gone! This has become a ridiculous and childish mantra for those who point to the past to justify the problems of the present.
    Because, like Airborne said, Bush needs to go to jail. He doesn't deserve a get out of jail free card because you voted for him.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Re: If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dol

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word advice would you have
    hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as "proof" of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on "Earth Day", would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually "get" what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to come up with an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I did.

Because, like Airborne said, Bush needs to go to jail. He doesn't deserve a get out of jail free card because you voted for him.
    If Bush has done something illegal then he should be tried. You'll get no argument from me. However, while folks are preoccupied and hand wringing about what Bush did or didn't do, our current criminal government is flushing this country down the toilet. So tell me, where should we be focusing our energies? Let's not be like Nero and fiddle while the U.S. burns.

William Barret Travis

gotta focus on the nuts in political office right now.. all I know is Bush needs to be put on trial for Treason for what he attempted to do with the North American Union Alone .. much less all the other goofy stuff

As far as these goof balls in office ... the American people need to really watch these grossly Incompetent Idiots... and have charges ready to put them on trial as well

If they break a law .. they have to go on trial.. they are not above the law no matter how much they feel like the Messiah on that particular day