Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you don't buy Chinese products...

Chrysler intends to have a small car built in China, called a Chery. They are going to bring them to the USA under the Chrysler name...if any feel as I do, and will not buy them....email Chryster here.....
    http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/dccom/0- ... 0-0-0.html

Here's what I sent:
    Sirs,

You better take a poll, before shipping that Chinese made, Chery car into the USA.

I can tell you, no one in my family will purchase a Chinese made vehicle, and I know many more American's that won't buy them either.

In fact, millions of Americans are not buying anything made in China...why should Americans buy their products, so they can continue to build up their army and turn against us?

No thanks!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I agree and if you don't want to purchase other items made in China, then don't shop at Wal Mart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have already made up my mind to try my best to not buy anything made in china, dont leave much else does it?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I haven't found anything in my area that is made in he USA.

If I need a new blouse, I check the label....if I like it and it's made in China I put it back....some of the clothing is made in countries that I have never heard of!

I tried to buy plastic glasses for the summer in the Spring. All the glasses with designs were all made from China and I put them back!

I finally found some plain plastic glasses in the grocery store made by Arrow - an American Company!!!

You can find America made things if you just keep looking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree too. That is where Ford wants to ship his manufacturing and assembly jobs. Then he'll send his cars here and expect us to buy them. We should evict his business completely from US soil, kick his top execs out the Ford family out of the country. Shut down all Ford dealers and confiscate all properties belonging to Ford and Ford industries.

Yeah, and don't forget the Ford Foundation started La Raza!!

By the way, why isn't La Raza screaming up a storm for the two upstanding hispanic border agents facing 20 years for doing their jobs?!

Are'nt they supposed to be a hispanic CIVIL rights group?!!

What hypocrits!!!

If you want to Buy Made in The USa, by online if you cant find it local and tell your local retailers why you wont buy from them.

www.buydirectusa.com
    www.howtobuyamerican.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    If you want to Buy Made in The USa, by online if you cant find it local and tell your local retailers why you wont buy from them.

www.buydirectusa.com
    www.howtobuyamerican.com
    You little Whippersnapper........you beat me to the punch!!

BUY AMERICAN or DON'T BUY IT!!!

Yup, it does take time and yup, it can be a pain in the ass. However, once you get experienced at it, it becomes easier.

BTW: don't forget to add Target to your list.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

www.buydirectusa.com
    www.howtobuyamerican.com
    I've been there many times, I never can find what I am looking for....I buy a lot of kid's clothes for grandkids, but it seems the only dresses made in the USA, are the fancy ones, and you can't wear that to school.

There are a few online stores that say "made in USA" but the prices are so high for them.

Give me a hint, where can I find cute school clothes for kids, that are priced reasonable and made here!