Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity has been playing a clip of BO stammering he hasn't talked to Blago or any of his staff and has no knowledge. Next he played a clip from Nov. 23 where Axelrod tells of BO talking with Blago to appoint Jarrett. Watch him tonight!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoBueno wrote:

Why does it seem as if many of those even remotely associated with Obama turn out to be sleaze balls?
    Yeah, reminds me of President Clinton.
    Arkansas has had alot of sleaze balls go into politics. Now there seems to be a huge wave of Illinois thugs that are getting into the profession. Three stooges come to mind: Blagojevich, Jessie Jackson, and Guiterrez.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I woke up to this news this morning and I've been grinnin ear to ear all day. There is justice......sure a long time comming. I would do the happy dance for sure if they could add Daley and a couple others to this list of corrupt politicians.

I'd much rather have the Lt.Governor running things. He's against illegal immigration, for E-verify, has been fighting for recall and a host of things that just might get Illinois back on some decent track.

It's just sad it's taking so long to have anything done to these people. The damage they do and the lives they ruin in the process is unreal.

Had to laugh when they said Blago would sell anything that wasn't nailed down......sounds exactly like Daley. They just sold the parking meters to add to their list of what they've sold off. Now their chomping at the bit and probably spending the money for a new Obama specialty license plate.......it's sick for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blagojevich, Jessie Jackson, and Guiterrez.
    LOL....no lie....the 3 stooges meeting with the protestors at that company that's closing. I almost cried thinking of all the people they could use for support.....these are the 3 you pray never show up for your cause.

Guiterrez only showed up because the majority of the employees were hispanic. Don't know what the legal status is for them. Jessie and Blago just want the lime light. I about threw-up listening to them cry about "rule of law"......only when it's one you feel like paying attention to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[color=blue]If you understand Chicago / Illinois politics then you’d know that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It may not show it, but Obama and Mayor Daley are in this web somewhere. “Just plain has to be!â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"][color=blue]If you understand Chicago / Illinois politics then you’d know that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It may not show it, but Obama and Mayor Daley are in this web somewhere. “Just plain has to be!â€

Either Obama is dirty as sin, or he has the worst judge of character that I have ever seen.
    Or maybe he follows the rule....keep your friends close and your enemies closer. LOL.....Just being fair and balanced. LOL Hard to imagine him not being a tad dirty......but there's been lousy jobs I've had where the only way to survive was to stay neutral and just try and survive ducking and avoiding and smiling alot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123