Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I knew it!!! For over a year I have been telling friends (and anyone willing to listen) that Bush et al probably had intentions of re-building our armed services using illegal aliens since there are millions who are the perfect age for military service, and Americans aren't particularly eager, especially after Iraq. Now the illegals can be used to fight the neo-con wars and advance their agenda towards "one world order." And...here it is, in black and white!

DOES "ROMAN EMPIRE" RING A BELL???

In November 2006, just after the elections, I emailed the following conspiracy theory to a friend of mine:

Knowing that the progress of the SPP, en route towards the grander scheme of One World Order, was behind its schedule for 2010 due to the failure of the Republican majority Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform in 2006, I speculated that Bush et al, aware that the Democratic majority supported the legislation, may have conspired for the Democratic takeover in 2007, specifically to advance this agenda. If you remember, Bush waited to announce Rumsfeld's resignation one day AFTER the elections, well aware that had he announced it before, it would have benefited Republican candidates. Bush stated that he wasn't aware of this prior to then, but we all know that Bush has a tendency to "speak with a forked tongue."

I also speculated that since our military was so strained, coupled with declining registration for armed service duty among Americans, Bush probably had plans to strengthen our military using the newly "legalized" immigrants. Those who registered, along with their families, would be granted accelerated citizenship, as well as a decent salary and good benefits.

Now...consider the following:

With the new Democratic majority Congress, comprehensive immigration reform failed to pass again...twice.

Since 1999, KBR (Kellogg, Brown and Root, a former subsidiary of Halliburton) has been awarded government contracts to build detention camps at undisclosed locations throughout the U.S., while other companies have been awarded contracts to build thousands of railcars, complete with shackles.

In 2003, DHS authorized an operation called "Endgame", which states as its goal the removal of all removable aliens and potential terrorists and to initially provide 6700 additional beds for detention facilities.

In 2006, KBR was awarded a contract which “provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs.â€

The term "serious consequences" and illegal invader mentioned in the same sentence is an oxymoron if I have ever heard one. Hopefully we will see a mass exodus of every illegal male between the ages of 18 and 26 who didn't register with Selective Services , terrified the government is going to deport them because they didn't register. Perhaps they will take that fradulent Social Security Number, fake drivers license, and any other fake documents that they expressed little or no fear in obtaining and using.
    I'm not under any illusion that they would even UNDERSTAND what a violation of federal law means to them, since apparently our federal government doesn't comprehend it. And.for that matter, in our state--close to 15 percent of eligible young men haven't registered with SSS. But it is one more tool we will probably have to use. I do think the main hope is in state legislation.

So what do you propose we could successfully utilize under an Obama, Clinton or McCain Presidency?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So what do you propose we could successfully utilize under an Obama, Clinton or McCain Presidency
    ?

If anyone of these three become president(which it now unfortunately appears likely), any and all Federal Solutions to this problem will be unlikely. The chances of such an administration going after anyone who did not register for SS, pay their taxes(all prosecuted under Federal Law by the way) will be slim to none. Further, states would simply call both issues a Federal Matter (as they have illegal immigration) and refuse to do anything.

We would be better served to continue down the path we are going which is to pressure our local and state represenatives to to pass legislation that will combat the illegal invaders. The illegals will go away if they cannot find jobs, housing, and state subsidies they need to remain in this country. Remember, Arizona did not drive the illegals out relying on the Federal Gov. They had to do it themselves.

I'm not saying the SS approach is completely impotent. What I am saying is that it's not going to scare many illegals away and the Fed Gov is not going to give it any teeth. Also, the amnesty issue is not going to go away anytime soon with the next crop of potential presidents, so we will have to fight that issue for the next four years as well.

Here is what I would like to see the Fed Gov Do:

1. Close our Southern Border! Without this, no plan will truly be effective

2. Make E-Verify the law in all 50 states.

3. Any state who refuses to comply with E-verify, would lose Fed Funding.

4. No more designated sanctuary cities. Any state as such will lose ALL
    Fed Funding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Captainron,

I want to apologize to you if I came of as sounding too critical of anything you said. I did not mean for it to sound that way. Sometimes I have a habit of doing that and i'm sorry if I did that in this case. You and I both have the same objectives at heart.

No problemo.

Although some people have considered me to be a liberal (just politically)I have been waking up to what is going on in this country. A few years ago the "Open Borders Lobby" would have meant nothing to me. Now I see it has fused itself with traditional FDR style liberalism---and they don't seem to care about what happens to Americans that would not be able to cope with their vision of a new world....(I am not going to put words in their mouths to define it). I would like to ask them what would prevent the following cycle from getting out of control: 1. Unguarded social services 2. Unguarded borders 3. Swelling labor force and population 4. Publicly funded programs to accommodate #3 5. Unemployed status of traditional American workers-----which leads back to #1.

It's become clearer to me that Libs want to consolidate political power permanently---but they will lock us into the above cycle and let the US population go sky-high. I have been registered Independent for last twenty five years.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Isn't the SSS violating the law by soliciting "undocumented" males???

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES
    & IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law. You can register at any U.S. Post Office and do not need a social security number. When you do obtain a social security number, let Selective Service know. Provide a copy of your new social security number card; being sure to include your complete name, date of birth, Selective Service registration number, and current mailing address; and mail to the Selective Service System, P.O. Box 94636, Palatine, IL 60094-4636.

Be sure to register before your 26th birthday. After that, it’s too late!

Selective Service does not collect any information which would indicate whether or not you are undocumented. You want to protect yourself for future U.S. citizenship and other government benefits and programs by registering with Selective Service. Do it today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12