Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrant Teens Struggle With Formal Schooling

January 25, 2009
    Immigrant Teens Struggle With Formal Schooling
    By JENNIFER MEDINA
    Fanta Konneh is the first girl in her family to go to school. Not the first to go to college, or to graduate from high school. Fanta, 18, who grew up in Guinea after her family fled Liberia, became the first to walk into a classroom of any kind last year.

“Just the boys go to school, so I always knew I was left out,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]A student Ms. Smith had recruited to translate supplied the answer: “He doesn’t understand English. This is a big problem. But science, science is the most difficult.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Third world immigration should END, period. The Kennedy Bill of 1965 is a racist discriminatory bill aimed at WHITE Europeans.

And now a Jewish (Reich) admin wants to BAN infrastructure funds going to White experiened construction workers, which is BLATENTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Race seems to be a BIG issue in the Obama administration.

Excuse me, Arizoneblues! What are you talking about? A Jewish Reich administration, while conspiracy theorists are convinced he is a Muslim. Any proof of your allegations: how about some quotes and sources?

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Excuse me, Arizoneblues! What are you talking about? A Jewish Reich administration, while conspiracy theorists are convinced he is a Muslim. Any proof of your allegations: how about some quotes and sources?
    I'm not sure why he had to include the Jewish part (he is, but at the moment I see no reason for bringing it up in this post), but I think he is referring to Robert Reich's comments on C-SPAN about the stimulus jobs not going to white male construction workers. Not a Jewish Reich Administration (like 3rd Reich), rather an admin that is Jewish who's last name is Reich.

Thanks, nobelium. Never even thought of Robert Reich!
    Have I missed something or has he been appointed to some position where he can sway the presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Thanks, nobelium. Never even thought of Robert Reich!
    Have I missed something or has he been appointed to some position where he can sway the presidency?
    Oops, looks like I need to retract my admin comment. Even though folks seem to mix it up, Reich is NOT one of Obama's economic advisers, just a left-over from the Clinton admin. He was however one of the Transition Economic Advisory Board members which only lasted between 4 November 2008 to 20 January 2009.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.