Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration compared to civil rights movement

I don't agree with Richardson....it is not a civil rights movement...it is a movement of people who have come here illegally and try to sanctify their lawlessness by calling it a civil rights movement. And it is total BS that the illegals pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits/costs and that includes education/medical care/incareration/social welfare for their kids.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local ... 85722.html

Got that right Pro. Guess they figure if they keep telling us this BS we'll eventually get around to believing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this "incarceration benefit"-lol
    Do we have statistics on how many illegal people are incarcerated in US in comparison with legal and American citizen?
    Maybe we should make something like a quotation topic and then everybody can add numbers and reference source to it , so if someone needs to use it for the discussion or whatever - the facts / not general talk / are available immediately . Maybe it can be help for William too .
    For example - how many illegal we really have in the country ?
    The numbers differ from 12-40 million people .
    I think if we have this kind of reseach on other topics on illegal immigration - it would be very helpful to confront any opposing or unbelieving party
    Just facts and numbers when they are presented in a right way can win any argument and get more votes in the end
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

HAHA! never happen, its so far from it, I can't believe anyone would try it. But then again they'll try and label it anyway they can. It's an invasion plain as day. Dr King is rolling over in his grave.

AMEN, Xian

" Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .