Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A immigration question

Something I have been thinking about for a while.

Volkswagen, they built their plant in Mexico

Samsung, manufactured in Mexico

Sony, manufactured in Mexico

and the list goes on and on and on, colgate toothpaste, I believe GE lightbulbs

so basically, the manufacturing of most of our name recognized products are made in Mexico, which stands to reason, uneducated assembly line jobs......are in Mexico.....not here

so why are they coming here in droves ?

The only thing I can come up with, for these hard working only wanting a better life for their family people, is the entitlement programs and things like free health care at the emergency rooms

Re: A immigration question

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Something I have been thinking about for a while.

Volkswagen, they built their plant in Mexico

Samsung, manufactured in Mexico

Sony, manufactured in Mexico

and the list goes on and on and on, colgate toothpaste, I believe GE lightbulbs

so basically, the manufacturing of most of our name recognized products are made in Mexico, which stands to reason, uneducated assembly line jobs......are in Mexico.....not here

so why are they coming here in droves ?

The only thing I can come up with, for these hard working only wanting a better life for their family people, is the entitlement programs and things like free health care at the emergency rooms
    I think they're running drugs. That's where they get the money to pay the smugglers. That's who is behind all the networking that gets their jobs lined up that Americans don't even know about. The jobs are their cover and how they break into the community to sell the drugs. If Americans can't own a townhouse and 3 new vehicles working at minimum wage or below, then how can an illegal alien? The illegal aliens are running the foreign drug trade in the US. That's how they own a home and vehicles and have hundreds of dollars of cash in their wallet when Americans are homeless, have no vehicle and dig for change to pay the bill for 20 grocery items at Walmart. And yes, they sign up for everything they can which is gravy and they laugh at US all the way to the bank and the Western Union office.

It's why I support legalizing/regulating/taxing the illegal drug trade so we can put this trade legally into the hands of licensed US citizens only so US citizens run this business top to bottom A to Z. When we do that, you won't hear another politician standing up for illegal aliens, there won't be droves of illegal aliens pouring over our borders, and the ones who here now will leave on their own.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn