Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeach Bush and Cheney!

Action Alert:
    Jan. 15 &16, 2008, National Impeachment Lobbying Days
    Send an Email to Congress Today

Make a donation today!

Impeachment organizations and their members across the United States are uniting today and tomorrow to demand Congress impeach Bush and Cheney for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. ImpeachBush.org members are urged to take action today and to circulate this action alert to friends and family members. The Winter Lobbying Campaign is in full swing thanks to your support and involvement.

The politicians are feeling the heat of the impeachment movement that has spread all over the country. Let’s keep up the pressure!

Make a donation today and help the impeachment movement get stronger by clicking this link.

Congressman Robert Wexler is organizing his colleagues to ask House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers to begin Cheney impeachment hearings. Wexler is asking his fellow Judiciary Committee Members to co-sign a letter to Conyers.

Take a moment today and ask your representative to urge Chairman Conyers to begin impeachment hearings against both George Bush and Dick Cheney. Click this link to send a letter to Congress now to join in the National Impeachment Lobbying Days.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich was the first member of Congress to take a step for impeachment in April 2007. H. Res. 333, Articles of Impeachment Against Dick Cheney (reintroduced on Nov. 6, 2007, as H Res 799), is sponsored by the following Members of Congress: Jan Schakowsky, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Keith Ellison, Lynn Woolsey, Barbara Lee, Albert Wynn, William Lacy Clay, Dennis Kucinich, Yvette Clarke, Jim McDermott, Jim Moran, Bob Filner, Sam Farr, Robert Brady, Tammy Baldwin, Donald Payne, Steve Cohen, Sheila Jackson Lee, Carolyn Kilpatrick, Ed Towns, Diane Watson, Danny Davis, Raul Grijalva, Gwen Moore.

Robert Wexler, Tammy Baldwin, and Luis Gutierrez are urging the initiation of hearings and are joined in this by Anthony Weiner. Mike Michaud has written to Chairman Conyers calling for Cheney impeachment hearings. Tim Mahoney is said to be open to the idea of impeachment hearings.

If you're not against the war, there are plenty of other reasons.

http://impeachbush.org

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    as a Conservative Republican....... put me on the panal and I'll make sure justice is served accordingly

I dont just want Impeachment.... I want Trials for Treason and Sedition
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We CAN'T stop at Bush and Cheney, we'll have to impeach HOUSE Speaker PELOSI and SENATE Majority Leader SENATOR REID as well--THESE two are NO better qualified to run the country than Bush and Cheney!

Then lets get it done

Ahh, the old Impeachment Hearings and process. This would be nice, but how do you expect any of those that are just as guilty as Bushit/Cheney, to prosecute their fellow conspirators ?

I've been on the phone and e-mail all morning calling and urging our Representatives into this "Impeachment Mode" AGAIN !!! Just like I have been for months now. I even got a FREE, "Impeach Cheney" hat for signing so many petitions and making over 581 phone calls this last year to the effect. But has it produced any results yet ?

Might as well go wiz in the wind ! Lest I still pursue the endeavor though ! What else is left ?

I've been proposing and trying to educate myself into putting together a document to send to Washington called the 'Declaration of Riddance !' Yes, somewhat similar to the Declaration of Independence, but this document will RID our country of all subversive elements to our National Security and Sovereignty, and to all those business' that can't do business legally in this country... AWAY WITH YOU AS WELL !!!

The thing I really can't understand, is KNOWINGLY, our governments representatives have all known what the Bushit/Cheney administration has done and allowed to happen in this country, so why haven't they been backed up to a concrete wall in Ft. Leavenworth, Ks all ready, and been asked if they want a last request ?

But, since our Lame Congress and complete administration facility has not only failed our country, but themselves and their 'Anxious Legacy,' as well, I think it's way past time for this "Declaration of Riddance!" Might as well put a clause in there as to the effect of Ridding our country of all Illegal Aliens as well, while WE'RE at it !

Oh, and don't forget the most important part... NO MORE PAYCHECKS OR BENEFITS TILL THEY DO WHAT THEY WERE ELECTED AND HIRED TO DO !!!
    AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY TILL YOU RETURN ALL THE MONEY, BENEFITS, JOBS & PROSPERITY YOU'VE STOLEN !!!

Maybe if WE used all their "Capitol Gains" paychecks and benefit packages, to help balance the budget, the National Trade Defecit, Social Security and the Strength of our Military, and used the 'proceeds' from the Illegal American Business' we ought to run out of this country as well, someone in Washington would REMEMBER, they are part of, OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE !!!

To even see where WE have paid another pay check to anyone in Washington for their "SERVICES," that when being asked by a Senator or House Judiciary Committee member what happened or what they said or did, and they... CAN'T REMEMBER ? Or to see where our President and "HIS ADMINISTRATION" didn't know WE had an "IMMIGRATION PROBLEM" till the CNN You Tube Republican debate, and didn't know WE had an "ECONOMIC PROBLEM" till just this last week....

Seems like WE could start "out sourcing" our governments representatives, and hire some drunk off the streets that has more of an idea what is REALLY going on in this country, and probably get better results as well !!!

IMPEACHMENT ? YES SIR !!! PROSECUTION FOR THEIR CRIMES COMMITTED ? YES SIR !!! Just make sure WE get the 'Full Meal Deal' for our criminals in office !!!

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !!!