Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeach Obama Campaign dot com

ImpeachObamaCampaign.com

If you are reading this...this is a must read:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=182929

Ex-congressman: President a 'threat,' must be impeached
    'We have man in White House who brazenly disregards his oath of office'

His failure to enforce US immigration law is reason enough to impeach Barack Obama.I wanted to impeach George W Bush for the same reason, and I'm a life-time Republican.

If we can't impeach him, then render him powerless. Elect a Congress in November that WILL demand enforcement of US immigration law by the federal government or CUT every dime of Border Patrol and ICE funding and re-appropriate it to border states with state immigration laws like Arizona's.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need a government that will uphold the constitution and protect us from foreigner invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    We need a government that will uphold the constitution and protect us from foreigner invaders.
    Exactly. Which means we need Presidents who honor their oath of office, who understand and support our laws and Constitution, who put the best interest of Americans and the United States first and foremost, who aren't afraid to stand up to the traitors trying to destroy our country and culture, who can do the math and see the causes of our insolvency, unemployment, and debts, who aren't owned by the criminal business interests behind illegal immigration .... someone like .... uuh uuh uuh .... hey I know:

Russell Pearce, Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe and Kris Kobach.

Republicans need to nominate Russell Pearce for President, Jan Brewer for Vice President and ask Joe Arpaio to serve as Secretary of Homeland Security and Kris Kobach to serve as Attorney General.

Wake Up America. It's time to get a plan with people we know we can count on, people whom we know will put Americans first and foremost, people who have already proven they will uphold our Constitution and enforce our laws, people who read the bills before they comment on them, people who author bills that are good for our country, people who can argue our position in a court of law, people who can articulate their positions without missing a beat on national television any day any time with anyone, people who can speak politely and intelligently about these issues in depth and detail without a script or a teleprompter and who therefore connect immediately with the hearts, minds and souls of the American People.

Think about it Republicans. These 4 people can help fix our entire country if given the support and the positions with which to do so.

From the ashes of despair we find hope in four individuals who sought no power, who closet no greed, who have served their state, county and clients for the sole purpose of solving problems and making needed corrections starting with the number one issue of stopping illegal immigration.

It's been a long time since we had a President who never sought the Office. It's time to have one again.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Republicans need to nominate Russell Pearce for President, Jan Brewer for Vice President and ask Joe Arpaio to serve as Secretary of Homeland Security and Kris Kobach to serve as Attorney General.
    That would be an ideal ticlet!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still think Ron Paul...

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    That would be an ideal ticlet!
    Yes! It would be wouldn't it?

Has he passed any laws that would enable states to enforce US immigration law? I like Ron Paul, I really do. I voted for him in our North Carolina primary in 2008. But we need someone who will enforce US immigration law and empower states to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Has he passed any laws that would enable states to enforce US immigration law? I like Ron Paul, I really do. I voted for him in our North Carolina primary in 2008. But we need someone who will enforce US immigration law and empower states to do it.
    No. His stance has always been to support and uphold the laws we do have. He is not interested in more government programs or laws. And I really like him a lot. You can fault anyone but he is about as point on as you can find if your into a Constitutionaly defined Republic. If you are a left Dem...you will hate him.

Ron Paul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4RgUh5G38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast