Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Impeach Obama! Stop Wasting Your Time By: Devvy

IMPEACH OBAMA! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

By: Devvy
    October 26, 2010
    © 2010 - NewsWithViews.com

"It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When a man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime." ~Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

From the moment Obama/Soetoro was sworn into office, Americans galvanized into Impeach Obama Now! factions.

However, there is a problem here because two wrongs don't make a right, which is why I have not supported any petitions calling for impeachment.

Despite the continued protestations by Obama/Soetoro supporters and professional liars in the dominant media, there is no question the usurper camped out in the White House was never eligible to run for president of these united States of America. All the huffing, puffing, vile name calling and protesting does not and cannot alter the legal fact that Obama/Soetoro was born with dual citizenship. It is his father's citizenship status at the time Obama/Soetoro was born that clearly makes him ineligible to be president.

We're all aware of the 40 or so lawsuits filed to expose Obama/Soetoro's perfidy and the decisions rendered by cowardly federal judges using the cop out - "standing" - as their justification in tossing the lawsuits. We're all aware that even though tens of thousands of Americans demanded the electoral college not certify the vote for the impostor on the ballot, they also proved to be gutless cowards or political hacks who value party loyalty over the U.S. Constitution. The final stop on the way to certifying an ineligible candidate was the U.S. Congress who sat on their cowardly backsides, January 9, 2009, knowing full well there were millions of Americans questioning the legitimacy of Obama/Soetoro's eligibility. Yet, not a single member of Congress (and that includes Ron Paul) stood up on the floor and objected. There is an orderly procedure that could have been triggered had one member of the Outlaw Congress stood up.[1] Instead, they all stood down and here we are today with a constitutional crisis that is not going away.

As Obama/Soetoro clearly was never eligible to run for the presidency, once he "took" office, he legally became a usurper. That action is defined as: to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right: The pretender tried to usurp the throne.

Now, we either believe in the supreme law of the land or we pursue an alternative path that sets a horrible legal precedent. What do I mean by that? You cannot impeach a usurper. To do so (even if the House were to file charges) would be to give legitimacy to Obama/Soetoro holding the office of president. That already happened once in our history with Chester Arthur. We cannot allow it to happen again no matter how frustrated and enraged we are about the actions of that empty suit sullying the people's house. To give legitimacy to his presidency would cement all the bills he signed into law as if they were valid under the U.S. Constitution.

We also have to look at reality. Nutty Nancy Pelosi made it quite clear when the Democrats took control of the Outlaw Congress there would be no impeachment against George Bush, Jr. He was worth far more political currency to the morally and ethically bankrupt Democratic Party than removing him. The Republican Party is expected to gain more than enough seats in the house in the upcoming election. Congressman Darrell Issa [R-CA] has made it clear there will be no impeachment proceeding:

Issa: 'Not a chance' of Obama impeachment under GOP House
    October 22, 2010 http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -gop-house

"If Republicans take control of the House, there is "not a chance at this point" that they will try to impeach President Obama, a top Republican lawmaker said this week. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who would helm the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee if the GOP wins on Election Day, said that his party will not try to bring impeachment charges simply because it disagrees with the president....Look, disagreeing with the president — the president using his authority, maybe even misusing it — that's not what impeachment's for," he added. "Do we have disagreements? Yes. Do we want to see that the president strictly adheres to process? Yes."

I'm not going to rehash all the unconstitutional bills Obama/Soetoro has signed since he was unlawfully sworn into office. One should remember the only way a bill gets to a president's desk is from the Outlaw Congress. That's where the treachery begins. Having said that, without question, the entire nation is shuddering under the weight of Obama/Soetoro's communitarian beliefs and actions. Everyday is a new attack on freedom and liberty spear headed by the usurper.

As I have said for quite some time, I firmly believe there is no way Obama/Soetoro will run in 2012. Certainly, continuing to raise the specter of another Obama/Soetoro term is good for ratings on Hannity, O'Reilly and conservative talk radio. It's also a good theme for dangerous, vile individuals like Newt Gingrich to raise money for their political organizations.

However, Obama/Soetoro's handlers (the shadow government) got away with fraud the first time around, they know it won't happen a second time. There's no way Obama/Soetoro can get ballot qualified in 2012 in a single state. Nancy Pelosi and others pulled off fraud with their candidate declarations to the 50 states of the Union in 2008, but they won't get away with it a second time. Pelosi and her gang of coconspirators should also be indicted by a federal grand jury. Don't think it can't happen. There are many very smart, dedicated individuals working to see all who participated in putting Obama/Soetoro on states ballots are brought to justice.

How this will all play out, I don't know. Obama/Soetoro has admitted to cocaine use; Larry Sinclair has accused him of being a user as late as 1999. http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=56626 Wayne Madsen recently penned a piece outlining how there is a crisis underway in the White House:

Wayne Madsen: White House in Crisis http://beforeitsnews.com/story/216/574/ ... risis.html

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment likely to be invoked; Obama being shipped out!

"Washington has not witnessed so much top level White House intrigue since October 20, 1973, when a Saturday night saw President Nixon fire the Watergate independent counsel, the U.S. attorney general, and the deputy attorney general in the “Saturday Night Massacre.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you.
    they are all crooks Im with you let all Impeach him
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If and that is the big if we could clear the corruption in DC then America and the world would begin rebuilding in confidence unless we do that the American way of life and it's middle class will slowly die.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    Thank you.
    they are all crooks Im with you let all Impeach him
    If you read the article thoroughly, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it warns against impeachment because only a legitimate holder of the office of POTUS can be impeached. Impeaching Obama/Soetoro would have the unintended effect of legitimizing his standing as the President of the United States of America and consequently validating his actions while holding office (think health care and corporate takeover legislation). The idea is to prove his ineligibility and remove him on those grounds, thereby nullifying him and every vile, traitorous act he perpetrated as POTUS.

Think of this in terms of a marriage; there’s the option of divorce which declares that the marriage is ended, and there’s annulment which says that it never was.
    <div>
    </div>

Now, we either believe in the supreme law of the land or we pursue an alternative path that sets a horrible legal precedent. What do I mean by that? You cannot impeach a usurper. To do so (even if the House were to file charges) would be to give legitimacy to Obama/Soetoro holding the office of president.
    That is exactly what it says melena. You are corect. And it would only make sense
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The article clearly states that impeachment is not the remedy. You cannot by law impeach someone who is an illegal usurper. As Devy mentions, there are other methods that are more appropriate. The day of reckoning for Obama and his enablers is coming. Be patient.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

We need to place a lot of that blame on the MEDIA as well. They played this guy up like he was some kind of Messiah and he was going to change not only this country,but the world. Most people DID NOT even know who this joker was!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    An impeachment conviction would require a two-thirds majority in the Senate. However, if just a motion for discovery would end the usurpation, then a conviction is unnecessary.

A 2008 third party V.P. candidate (who wishes to remain anonymous ) said that the U.S. Attorneys threatened to bury him under enough legal motions to keep him busy the rest of his life if he mentioned then-Sen. Obama's ineligibility for the Presidency.

The courts are helpless handing down a verdict if the Dept. of Justice will not enforce it. Every judge that has denied standing (a.k.a. jurisdiction) knows that his management chart downline does not include the DOJ.

Pres. Andrew Jackson said of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,

"John Marshall has made his decision: now let him enforce it!"

Whatever power made Siddharth Velamoor, formerly of Perkins Coie, Mr. Obama's law firm, one of District Judge David O. Carter's law clerks certainly put a quietus on that ex-Marine.

The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Chief Judge Royce Lamberth presiding, has already rejected one Quo Warranto.

Deliverance will not come from the courts; bank on it.
    • There are three things that are stately in their stride,
      four that move with stately bearing:
      a lion, mighty among beasts,
      who retreats before nothing;
      a strutting rooster, a he-goat,
      and a king with his army around him. - Proverbs 30:29-31
    Only the Joint Chiefs of Staff have the power, authority, and armed forces to remove an unlawful usurper from the Office of President.

The JCS will have to oust the usurper, just as the Honduran Army ousted ex-Pres. Manuel Zelaya before a call for new elections.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-137238-days ... -3669.html
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Sorry, Sir but I'm placing you under Citizens Arrest, you have the right to remain a total screw up, only you'll have to do that somewhere else, Venezuela maybe. Keep the change!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    either Impeach or dont let him touch another DAMN thing..

the Crack Head CZARS gotta go ... one of those Communist Nations out there would love there ability in screwing shit up