Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Impeachabele Offense: Biden Admin Sold 1 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves To Chinese C

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeachabele Offense: Biden Admin Sold 1 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves To Chinese C

Impeachabele Offense: Biden Admin Sold 1 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves To Chinese Company Hunter Biden Invested In

by Anthony T14 hours ago14 hours ago
    27 comments 2.6k views

The Biden admin is literally spitting in the faces of the American people.
    While gas prices are at an all-time high in the United States the Biden admin reportedly sold over 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company.
    It wasn’t just any gas company however but rather it was a gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by Hunter Biden owns a $1.7 billion stake in.
    It all happened back in April when the Biden admin quietly sold over a million barrels of oil to Unipec which is interconnected with the Chinese Government-owned Sinopec.

Trending: BREAKING: SWAT Team Storm Steve Bannon’s Home

Hunter Biden’s private equity firm previously owned a stake in Sinopec Marketing which was valued at $1.7 million.

Repeat the Poso
    @JackPosobiec
    ·
    Follow

REVEALED: Biden sold 1 MILLION barrels of oil from US Strategic Reserves to Chinese gas company Hunter Biden invested in

thepostmillennial.com
    REVEALED: Biden sold 1 MILLION barrels of oil from US Strategic Reserves to Chinese company Hunter...
    In 2015, a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden bought a stake in the Sinopec Marketing valued at $1.7 million.

8:50 PM · Jul 7, 2022

J.D. Vance
    @JDVance1
    ·
    Follow

This is unbelievable corruption. And Tim Ryan has supported it every step of the way. We have to throw these people out of office.

Greg Price
    @greg_price11

This past April, the Biden admin sold 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by HUNTER BIDEN owns a $1.7 billion stake in. #BidenCrimeFamily.

10:13 PM · Jul 7, 2022

The Post Millennial shared these details:
    Following Wednesday’s news that millions of barrels of oil released from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves were shipped overseas to China, India, and Europe, it has been revealed that nearly one million barrels of oil were sent to a Chinese energy company in which President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, had a stake as recently as 2015.
    In April, the Biden administration announced that 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels would be sold to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. Commonly known as Sinopec, this company is wholly owned by the Chinese government, according to the Washington Free Beacon.
    Speaking with the Washington Free Beacon, Power the Future founder Daniel Turner blasted the Biden administration for selling “raw materials to the Communist Chinese for them to use as they want.”
    “We were assured Biden was releasing this oil to America so it could be refined for gasoline to drive down prices at the pump. So right off the bat, they’re just lying to the American people,” Turner told the Washington Free Beacon. “What they’re saying they did and what they did are not remotely related.”
    Turner noted that the decision to sell to Unipec highlights the Biden family’s “relationship with China.”
    In 2015, a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden, Bohai Harvest RST, previously owned a stake in the Sinopec Marketing valued at $1.7 million.

Ms Tiff
    @TiffMood1
    ·
    Follow

Isn’t it an impeachable and immediate office removable offense, to sell $1M barrels of oil from US Strategic Reserves to a Chinese gas company that Hunter Biden, Biden’s crack head invested in

10:46 PM · Jul 7, 2022

The Washington Free Beacon added more to the story:
    The Biden administration sold roughly one million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese state-controlled gas giant that continues to purchase Russian oil, a move the Energy Department said would “support American consumers” and combat “Putin’s price hike.”
    Biden’s Energy Department in April announced the sale of 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. That company, which is commonly known as Sinopec, is wholly owned by the Chinese government.
    The Biden administration claimed the move would “address the pain Americans are feeling at the pump” and “help lower energy costs.” More than five million barrels of oil released from the U.S. emergency reserves, however, were sent overseas last month, according to a Wednesday Reuters report. At least one shipment of American crude went to China, the report said.
    The Biden administration also claimed the Unipec sale would “support American consumers and the global economy in response to Vladimir Putin’s war of choice against Ukraine” and combat “Putin’s price hike.”
    But as the war rages on, Unipec has continued to purchase Russian oil. In May, for example, the company “significantly increased the number of hired tankers to ship a key crude from eastern Russia,” Bloomberg reported. That decision came roughly one month after Unipec said it would purchase “no more Russian oil going forward” once “shipments that have arrived in March and due to arrive in April” were fulfilled.

Impeachabele Offense: Biden Admin Sold 1 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves To Chinese Company Hunter Biden Invested In (welovetrump.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

meanwhile back on the ranch

BREAKING: SWAT Team Storm Steve Bannon’s Home

BREAKING: SWAT Team Storm Steve Bannon's Home (welovetrump.com)

Thread: BREAKING: SWAT Team Storm Steve Bannon’s Home

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 07-09-2022 at 03:28 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Retarded Joey did it again "REAL GOOD"

WOW: Even California Democrat Turns on Biden Following News of His Selling Oil to Hunter-Connected Chinese Company

by Will about 7 hours ago

Rep. Ro Khanna of California, a Democrat, absolutely thrashed Biden over the news of his sale of oil from the American strategic reserve, a reserve of oil meant only to be used for crises such as, for example, a war with China, to the Red Chinese.

Specifically, Biden is accused of selling national reserve oil to Sinopec, a CCP energy company that is tied to Hunter Biden, as the Federalist reported, saying:
    “The Biden administration sold roughly one million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese state-controlled gas giant that continues to purchase Russian oil, a move the Energy Department said would ‘support American consumers’ and combat ‘Putin’s price hike,’” the Beacon’s Collin Anderson reported. “Biden’s Energy Department in April announced the sale of 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. That company, which is commonly known as Sinopec, is wholly owned by the Chinese government.”
    Sinopec is also tied to Hunter Biden, whose private equity firm, BHR Partners, bought a $1.7 billion stake in the company seven years ago.

And while Biden might have thought, for whatever reason, that that’s a great idea, Rep. Khanna didn’t. He ripped Biden for selling the oil to Red China and allowing so many million barrels to be exported to anyone. Speaking on that, Rep. Khanna said:
    Well, two things, one, we do need to increase, short-term, the refining capacity. … But second, we’re exporting 3.44 million barrels of oil every day. Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI) and I, months ago, said that we should temporarily ban the export of this oil. I don’t understand why we’re allowing the oil to be exported to countries like China when we need it here in the United States.”

Indeed. It makes no sense at all. Yet it’s exactly what the senile POTUS is doing, probably because his brain is a potato.
    In any case, Khanna then went on to blast Biden again for exporting oil to an enemy nation, noting that while perhaps an exception could be made when dealing with our NATO allies, generally we shouldn’t be sending oil abroad, particularly at a time when prices are so high. Speaking on that, Khanna said:
    “I think the bigger issue is that we’re allowing the export of our oil. I don’t get that, why a country that has a shortage right now of oil is allowing 3.44 million barrels every day to be sold outside. Before 2015, that was not allowed. And if you stop that, you would have a dramatic decrease in price.
    “if you want to exempt some of our European allies, I understand that. But certainly, we don’t — we shouldn’t be selling oil to China or countries that aren’t directly threatened by Putin’s war, and I don’t understand why we’re continuing to do that.”
    Khanna also proposed a solution, at least in the long term: buying up oil when it dips in price to fill the national reserve and then selling that as necessary in the future. Speaking on that, he said:
    “I don’t understand why we aren’t having a ban on exports, and I think we have to be more aggressive. I called for buying at the dips and then selling it back to the American public at a low price. I realized then that, a few days later, Warren Buffett, he’s buying at the dips. Except, he’s not selling it back to the American public. But I do think we have to be doing more. Look, people in my district, they’re talking to me about gas prices, about higher food prices, they’re talking to me about the airlines getting canceled, I mean, people are not being able to get places. So, those are the issues, front and center. I guess when you’re a member of Congress, you’re in coffee shops, you meet folks, that’s what’s on people’s minds, and we have to make that the priority.”

WOW: Even California Democrat Turns on Biden Following News of His Selling Oil to Hunter-Connected Chinese Company (trendingpolitics.com)