Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Inelibibility f/ POTUS.. conspiracy threat to national secur

By Douglas J. Hagmann, Director
    HomelandSecurityUS.com

Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of the United States based, in part, on the true circumstances of his birth. These circumstances include his actual place of birth as well as his status as a naturalized citizen. The latest lawsuit was filed by Alan Keyes, a Presidential candidate in the 2008 election. Documents in PDF format available at this link.

Nonetheless, the corporate media, including the majority of right-wing conservative talk show hosts, continue to dismiss this issue as irrelevant or give this matter only cursory lip service to satisfy the minority of Americans who still care about the rule of law. From Blog commentators to officials elected to uphold and protect the rule of law, the prevailing opinion appears to be that Obama's eligibility is not a legitimate issue for rational people. The issue represents nothing more than sour political grapes, a red herring, or a distraction from the larger issues.
    The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth certificate. Instead, he has chosen to fight such a release at every turn, using, among others, an attorney associated with the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by Obama himself.

Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John McCain's eligibility to become our nation's President because he was born outside of the U.S., the media fell all over themselves by as they praised Obama's sense of fair play as illustrated by such headlines and articles as: Obama Backs Law That Aids McCain, (Washington Post, March 1, 200 and Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain's a "Natural Born Citizen" (Wall Street Journal, April 11, 200
    Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which ironically was the "cause of death" for this resolution.

Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.
    Stay tuned, this is only the "introduction."

Mayflowerchick Please provide a newslink for this article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

moved to Other Topics News and Issues
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it turns out that Obama really was born in Honolulu to an American mother, this will become one of the largest non-hunting dogs in the history of politics. Then perhaps we can turn our time and attention to the real issues facing our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    If it turns out that Obama really was born in Honolulu to an American mother, this will become one of the largest non-hunting dogs in the history of politics. Then perhaps we can turn our time and attention to the real issues facing our nation.

And all Obama has to do to clear it up is stop acting like he's hiding something.

The birth certificate his people posted on the web looks just like the certified copy that my mother used to prove citizenship recently. Plus they dug up his birth announcement in the paper at the library. I couldn't muster as much documentation on short notice. People can say what they please, but the certified documentation points to a birth in Honolulu to an American citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Yes, there are matters of pressing issue that need to be dealt with. But if the elected President of the United States of America, won't come to the table clean, then everything done at that table is a falicy. Everything that is done is a lie and a cheat. The only reason this is becoming an even bigger issue is the man's diggin' in his heals, and not budging. Maybe he wants the controversy? I don't know, but if you can't trust someone to come completely clean with everything that is now in a sealed secret state, what can you trust them with? The reins of the highest office in the land?

I personally can't. The questions arise, not only has his birth certificate been sealed, but his college credentials too? Why? What's the reason for? When you are in a position of high visibility in the public eye, you do surrender a lot of privacy. That just comes with the territory. After you are out of that position, you can go back to being private Joe Citizen.

Until then, all I can say, is Mr. President, if you want the people to stand behind you, and lead them, and really lead them, then be honest with the people. Drop the pretentiousness, and come to the table clean, so that we as Americans can start to work on the details.

I don't know, but if you can't trust someone to come completely clean with everything that is now in a sealed secret state, what can you trust them with? The reins of the highest office in the land?
    I didn't trust him even BEFORE the birth certificate issue came about...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I don't know, but if you can't trust someone to come completely clean with everything that is now in a sealed secret state, what can you trust them with? The reins of the highest office in the land?
    I didn't trust him even BEFORE the birth certificate issue came about...
    Neither did I. But with the situation at hand, I can't find it in my heart to throw caution to the wind.

He won't even show his college records. What is the problem???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast