Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Infanticide: Its What Planned Parenthood Is Now Promoting

18 Hours Ago by Tim Brown

Infanticide: Its What Planned Parenthood Is Now Promoting

6 Comments

In a shocking video, reminiscent of then State Senator Barack Obama supporting infanticide, lobbyist Alisa LaPolt Snow, representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes in infanticide. In opposition to a bill being considered by Florida legislators that would provide medical care to an infant who survives a murder attempt by an abortionist.

Planned Parenthood endorses post-birth abortion - YouTube

Representative Jim Boyd asked, So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because Im almost in disbelief. If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?

We believe that any decision thats made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician, Snow answered.

Rep. Daniel Davis then her, What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?

I do not have that information, Snow replied. I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.

Representative Jose Oliva then followed up by asking Snow, You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what youre saying?

That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider, she answered.

I think that at that point the patient would be the child struggling on the table, wouldnt you agree? asked Oliva.

Thats a very good question. I really dont know how to answer that, Snow said. I would be glad to have some more conversations with you about this.

Later on another representative asked the Planned Parenthood representative, What objection could you possibly have to obligate a doctor to transport a child born alive to a hospital where it seems to me they would be most likely to be able to survive?

She explained that Planned Parenthood was concerned about those situations where it is in a rural health care setting, the hospital is 45 minutes or an hour away, thats the closest trauma center or emergency room. You know theres just some logistical issues involved that we have some concerns about.

Now I have several comments to make. First this demonstrates exactly what happens when a culture thinks it knows better than God. As the apostle Paul said, Professing to be wise, they became fools. Not only should Rep. Boyd be in disbelief over Planned Parenthood and Ms. Snows stand on infanticide, he and the rest of America should be outraged over the blatant murder of children! My goodness, why was he not in disbelief that the child he supposedly is concerned about, once born, surviving an attempt on its life, and yet he was not in disbelief that the same people were trying to murder it moments, days or even weeks before? If you want to talk disbelief, Im on the verge of it after hearing this.

Additionally, Snow demonstrates that if this is really about being between a doctor and the patient, then why is Planned Parenthood there? Why are they attempting to put themselves in the mix?

On top of that, Rep. Oliva asked if the baby that was actually born and alive and was struggling for its life, would Snow not agree that the baby was the patient. Her response of I really dont know how to answer that. Then my question is What in the H-E- double hockey sticks are you doing in the discussion? If your moral compass is so screwed up that you cannot identify who is a patient and who is not; if your ability to understand right and wrong is so distorted that you would seek to murder the most innocent among us; and if your morality is such that you can actually live with yourself and look at an infant that is lying there breathing and living and say, Eh, whether it lives or dies is pretty much a decision made by the doctor and the mother, then I think you are not only committing grievous sin, but you are seriously mentally unstable.

In fact, I would have to say that the normal human reaction, for anyone standing by and watching a scenario like that play out would be to attack anyone who attempted to take the childs life and kill them if that is what it took. Call me extreme or whatever, but how someone could see that going on and just stand by and allow a child to have its spine severed or left to die is beyond me.

Furthermore, for someone to argue like this on behalf of child murderers, seems to me to be an accomplice to the crime itself. When are people going to wake up and stand up against these attacks on human life?

Interestingly enough, Health and Human Services is giving Planned Parenthood in the Greater Orlando area over $2 million in tax payer money. If youve had enough of it start making some noise to these people about it and force them to stop funding this abominable organization.

To watch the entire unbelievable account click here.

Read more: Infanticide: It’s What Planned Parenthood Is Now Promoting
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INSANITY! A REGIONAL LOBBYIST FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD LOBBIES FOR POST-BIRTH ABORTIONS

A DOCTOR AND A MOTHER SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE THE FATE OF A BABY BORN ALIVE AFTER A BOTCHED ABORTION--THIS IS IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE BELIEFS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Read and watch video at the link provided below:

A lobbyist for a regional division of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion business in the United States, says a doctor and a mother should be allowed to decide to kill a newborn who survives an abortion.

The stunning position echoed statements made by Barack Obama while he was in the state Senate in Illinois, and repeatedly opposed a proposed law that would have obligated physicians to provide care to a baby surviving the abortion procedure.

The Planned Parenthood comments came at a recent Florida legislative hearing from Alisa LaPoit Snow, who was opposing a proposal that would require a doctor to provide care to an infant whom an abortion failed to kill.

Lawmakers were stunned, asking the same question over and over.

So, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because Im almost in disbelief, said Rep. Jim Boyd. If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?

Snows response?

We believe that any decision thats made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician.

The same, or very similar, questions followed several times, as if the lawmakers could not believe the position advocated.

You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what youre saying? wondered Rep. Jose Oliva.

Snow didnt change her response.

That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider, she said.

When one lawmaker suggested at that point the patient also would include the newborn, Snow responded, Thats a very good question. I would be glad to have some more conversations with you about this.

The Weekly Standard reported that Snow diverted the conversation when another lawmaker specifically asked, What objection could you possibly have to obligate a doctor to transport a child born alive to a hospital where it seems to me they would be most likely to be able to survive?

She responded that in some rural situations the hospital is 45 minutes or an hour away and said logistical issues were concerning.

The exchange:

WND has reported before on the idea of post-birth abortion, including when a Princeton bioethicist announced hed allow the killing of disabled babies after they were born if that was in the best interests of the family.

Princetons Peter Singer (Photo: The Age)
    Those comments came from Peter Singer, a controversial bioethics professor, who responded to a series of questions in the UK Independent several years ago.

WND had reported Singer believes the next few decades will see a massive upheaval in the concept of life and rights, with only a rump of hard-core, know-nothing religious fundamentalists still protecting life as sacrosanct.

To the rest, it will be a commodity to be re-evaluated regularly for its worth.

His newest sermon on his beliefs came in a question-and-answer interview the Independent set up with readers.

Singers response came to Dublin reader Karen Meades question: Would you kill a disabled baby?

Yes, if that was in the best interests of the baby and of the family as a whole. Many people find this shocking, yet they support a womans right to have an abortion, he said.

He added that one point on which he agrees with the pro-life movement is that, from the point of view of ethics rather than the law, there is no sharp distinction between the fetus and the newborn baby.

The statement furthers the arguments that Singers position is just an extension of the culture of death that has developed in the world, with euthanasia legal in some locations, abortion legal in many and even charges that in some repressive societies theres an active business in harvesting healthy organs from victims in order to provide transplants for the wealthy.

At least hes consistent, Alex Schadenberg, executive director of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, told LifeSiteNews.com at the time.

Singer holds that man is no different from other forms a life, and therefore mans life is not worth more than, for example, a cow.

He told readers hed kill 10 cows before killing one human, but thats not because they are of less value, only that humans would mourn.

Ive written that it is much worse to kill a being who is aware of having a past and a future, and who plans for the future. Normal humans have such plans, but I dont think cows do, he said.

Obama was a member of the Illinois legislature when he decided to not support a bill to provide medical care for newborns who survived failed late-term abortions.

Along about 2002, when Illinois was considering plan that apparently was similar to what Florida lawmakers were reviewing, he said: I just want to be clear because I think this was the source of the objections of the medical society. As I understand it, this puts the burden on the attending physician who has determined, since they were performing this procedure, that, in fact, this is a nonviable fetus; that if that fetus, or child however way you want to describe it is now outside the mothers womb and the doctor continues to think that its nonviable but theres, lets say, movement or some indication that, in fact, theyre not just out limp and dead, they would then have to call a second physician to monitor and check off and make sure that this is not a live child that could be saved. Is that correct?

He continued, Let me just go to the bill, very quickly. I think, as this emerged during debate and during committee, the only plausible rationale, to my mind, for this legislation would be if you had a suspicion that a doctor, the attending physician, who has made an assessment that this is a nonviable fetus and that, lets say for the purposes of the mothers health, is being that that labor is being induced, that that physician (a) is going to make the wrong assessment and (b) if the physician discovered, after the labor had been induced, that, in fact, he made an error, or she made an error, and, in fact, that that physician, of his own accord or her own accord, would not try to exercise the sort of medical measures and practices that would be involved in saving that child. Now, if if you think that there are possibilities that doctors would not do that, then maybe this bill makes sense, but I I suspect and my impression is, is that the medical society suspects as well that doctors feel that they would be under that obligation, that they would already be making these determinations and that, essentially, adding a an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion. Now, if thats the case and I know that some of us feel very strongly one way or another on that issue, thats fine, but I think its important to understand that this issue ultimately is about abortion and not live births. Because if these children are being born alive, I, at least, have confidence that a doctor who is in that room is going to make sure that theyre looked after.

Read more at Planned Parenthood lobbies for ‘post-birth abortion’
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Planned Parenthood...Government Funded Pimps Who Start At Kindergarten With Mirrors To Masterbate!

(WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT PRESENT WHEN WATCHING THIS VIDEO LINK!

Hooking kids on sex: PP starts “saturation process” in kindergarten | Washington Times Communities

Planned Parenthood...Government Funded Pimps Who Start At Kindergarten With Mirrors To Masterbate!

Posted by
    RAMJR on March 31, 2013 at 2:05pm

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/common-sense/20...

Planned Parenthood is one the most evil institutions we fund with BILLIONS of dollars, and a straight path to our next generation, even from kindercare, and President Obama leads the way for them! Watch the Video. | SBA-List

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-defends-planned-parenthood-fu...

It is amazingly disgusting how much of a pass we allow these perverted and immoral, not to mention government endorsed murderers, get to our children, infiltrate the indoctrination that has destroyed family value and moral guidelines, even to the point we sit and laugh daily at perversions broadcast with sitcoms, and our children wanted the lifestyle the characters play on these shows.

Are we really this dumb! Take a look! (WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT PRESENT WHEN WATCHING THIS VIDEO LINK!

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/common-sense/20...

Planned Parenthood...Government Funded Pimps Who Start At Kindergarten With Mirrors To Masterbate! - Patriot Action Network

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-14-2013 at 05:04 PM.