Thread: Interesting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting

THIS WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
    Ever see any evidence of an AIRPLANE at the Pentagon disaster?

This is quite amazing. Think about the fact that we never saw
    the plane that hit the Pentagon, or slow motion cameras that
    caught it hitting the Pentagon.
    Interesting website.
    Catch this before it is taken off.
    I have to say that this is kinda strange: Where is the airplane....
    ....that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????
    Where are the airplane parts???
    Go to this website and watch this film.....
    ....do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!....
    ....afterwards you'll see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

..do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!....
    ....afterwards you'll see why!
    I did not see why. What are you referring to?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Ya...makes you wonder. Sad but these days you can't beleive much of anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI
    It's the same crap that's being spewed about the WT towers. No Parts

Well, news for whoever is trying to flame this situation, there sure as hell were parts. Furthermore, there were people on those planes. What, are they hiding out?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats a missle. Probably a scud. Definately not a airplane. And I realized when have you ever heard them discuss the victums of this aircraft, as they have flight 93? Were are the morning family's of those on board? i have never heard any mention of these victums or families. Only twin tower aircraft and flight 93.... I know I also wondered a few years ago why there hadn't been more talk about the pentagon strike. I found that odd that they were not raising significant hell over anyone being able to touch the building like that. More than what they were doing. And then as time went on it all slipped my mind. And they wanted it to.

HUH? Strange, but I sure heard plenty of talk concerning those passengers.

The World Trade is spoken of most as the most casualties were there. It was the first hit.

Very little about flight 93 until this movie came out. If not for Debra Burlingham, no one would have spoken of the Pa crash either.

BTW, a scud's parts would be quite a bit smaller, lol. And no, the black boxes would have melted with the intensity of the fires.

What happened to that plane? In the Ocean? Shot down by us? Was it our own missile that could have hit the Pentagon in error?