Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting News Coverage of Israeli PM Speech

Both CNN and FOX cut away from the speech that the Israeli PM was giving this morning at the House Chamber, funny how it was right before he started to talk about the daily bombings and terror in Israel.

After I found the coverage on C-SPAN, when the camera panned on the democrats, many of them had that childish snear on their face. Once friends of Israel, now they hate everything associated with religion.

Hey, I noticed that too, and I really wanted to hear what the man had to say. Sadly, I think you're right about the issue of religion. I'm not Jewish but I think our government needs to start giving the Israeli's the credit that is long overdo. Anyone heard anything since last August about the forced evacuations of thousands of Jewish settlers? Hmm, no? Isn't that a suprise? Rewarding terrorists as well as thousands of illegal aliens is tough work...
    Oh, and get the feeling that all those bobble headed talking suits are just a little too relieved to have this well timed distraction from the illegal immigration legislation right when they need to be debating it the most? Could that be why they're smiling like village idiots?

Good points Katy. It always amazes me that it's O.K. for innocent Jews to die by it's not O.K. if we "offend" the Palestinians by holding them responsible for their crimes. Everytime Israel has offered peace, the Palestinians see that as a weakness and kill more Jews.

Even worse, the reformed, self-hating, Jewish senators hate their own people and will sell them out if it works to their advantage. As a Jewish person, it makes me sick. The Demorats are no friends of mine...I wish more Jewish people would see that.