Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting, relevant, Bible Prophecy about Present day U.S.

http://thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=7303.0.126.0

After reading this article, I read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 last night ( which was quoted as U.S. Biblical Prophecy in this article) , and it wasn't far off from what we are experiencing now, I have imagined. By the way, you can order this Magazine subscription for free delivery too, if you wish.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

[quote]“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lordâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're welcome. I found it interesting enough to share.I don't have much of a problem with either of the Mormons, or Jehovah's witnesses bothering me. I haven't had one offer me anything for a few years now. I always treat them nice when they do come around, since they are moslty harmless. They like to show up when I'm down on my luck , for some reason I've gathered.

I'm always nice to them too. Well, actually the first time they caught me in the garage, I was not very nice - in fact I got kinda nasty with them, but it didn't make any difference. They doggedly keep coming back again and again. It's mostly this one white haired old lady...she ALWAYS has a "new recruit" with her and she is the aggresive one. Whenver I see her little Honda parked up the street I close the curtains and ignore the door bell. I also warn my kids not to answer or even look outside. I've also learned not to engage them in ANY talk whatsoever. Once I made the mistake of mentioning the Holy Trinity (which they don't believe in I came to find out.) Bad choice on my part I guess.

I guess it doesn't help that there is a Jehovah's church very close by and this neighborhood is quite "handy" for them to frequent.

Anyway, to each his own. I just don't agree that its a good thing to force on anyone....since God gives us the gift of choice....and it really is a gift.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)