MORE TAXES(Free Revenue for the Corp.) FOR YOU.

"Marketplace Fairness Act (MFA)" lol Kind of reminds you of the TOTALLY DECEPTIVE NAMES "The Patriot Act" and "The Affordable Healthcare Act".

I don't have a problem with paying TAXES, but I HAVE A PROBLEM with giving MY MONEY to DISHONEST CRIMINALS WHO PRETEND THEY ARE INCOMPETENT.(I wonder if I would have a problem IF THEY WERE ONLY/JUST INCOMPETENT?)

I guess it doesn't matter, because if YOU DON'T ALLOW THEM TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, MEN WITH GUNS(IRS) WILL COME TO YOUR HOME AND FORCE YOU INTO A CAGE(JAIL) OR LEGALLY KILL YOU IF YOU RESIST IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Tell Congress to oppose any efforts to include the Marketplace Fairness Act or the Remote Transactions Parity Act in upcoming legislation.

Congress has six weeks to pass a government spending bill before adjourning for the year, and there is a serious threat that it will include burdensome remote sales tax collection and remittance requirements for Internet-enabled small businesses. As you may know, champions of the Marketplace Fairness Act (MFA) and the Remote Transactions Parity Act (RTPA) have been relentless in finding creative ways to push these incredibly harmful bills through Congress. Their latest tactic is to convince Congress to include Internet sales tax legislation in the final "must-pass" spending bill before the end of the year.
For years, eBay has pushed policymakers to eliminate harmful tax burdens for businesses and consumers. We once again need your help in preventing Internet sales tax proponents from sneaking this through Congress at the end of the year. If you're an online seller we know this is an incredibly busy time of year for you - but participation in this campaign will only take a couple of minutes. If you disagree with harmful Internet sales tax legislation, tell your representatives to keep MFA and RTPA out of the year-end spending bill.

Send a letter to YOUR PUPPETS here trough Ebay or write your own:

http://www.ebaymainstreet.com/campai...NjgwMjcwNTE5S0

Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory